Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

If there is a drug test, will there be enough left to field a team? :roflol: Joke. I would say same about our own team...

one thing about the drug testing its for any extracurricular activity not just student athletes, which includes kids that drive to school. There our a couple that our suspect as with any school, but I Think our boys our smarter than that. Plus the student all got to vote on it and majority ruled in favor of it.

one thing about the drug testing its for any extracurricular activity not just student athletes, which includes kids that drive to school. There our a couple that our suspect as with any school, but I Think our boys our smarter than that. Plus the student all got to vote on it and majority ruled in favor of it.

love it. how is it paid for? Would love to have it at dresden. Just can't afford it.

need to test the teachers first

love it. how is it paid for? Would love to have it at dresden. Just can't afford it.

The hospital I believe is in charge of the random selection and providing the testing at a discounted rate. I also think there is some government programs as well, the rest Just accounted for in the budget.

The hospital I believe is in charge of the random selection and providing the testing at a discounted rate. I also think there is some government programs as well, the rest Just accounted for in the budget.

Testing, o.k. However, a private entity such as a hospital doing the "randomization" is totally problematic on so many levels. On top of that in a small town, talk about conflicts of interest etc.

SWO u wait till week 9. We'll make sure Mr. Garmon is 100% to play. We wont come at yall with the Wild Devil like last year when yall barely got out of there with that one. 1,000 mg doses of Tatum and Fowler are being filled right now. :twisted:

Devil you are right! We got away with one last year. Yall shudda won. But..... You didnt. I know yall didnt have your first team out there and in a way... niether did we. No disrespect for my almamature(?) but dude Im tellin ya If yall were gonna beat the Tornados you missed your chance. That ship has sailed. I know our district is improving and i am very glad to see it. But there will be a very determined and angry group of Tornados out to prove that UC is back on top. I dont want to make light of the terrible storms that have slammed our nation this year but.... Its the year of the strong Tornado. Week 9 sounds like a good week for a storm.

But like most monsters,they are slow.I don't know if Coleman and Swift,two of the basketball players, are playing or not.Didn't see anything about them in Wardawg's post but if they do play,Lake Co will have about 6 or 7 players with track speed.Even without them,Raphael Tyler,Ricky Boyd and Devon Jones will be able to run wild.And Lake Co has something for Mr.Hyde.A few lineman that should be bigger and better than last year in the 270 lb to 300 lb range .Cant wait..Can you say dynasty?

I dont believe I congratulated you on The Falcon State basketball Championship. So Congrats dude. Saw some great athletes on the floor. Some fast athletes. Im just wondering though ...Can yall get the ball away from the Tornado meat grinder offense long enough to use all that speed? Hmmmm. Tendrized Falcon might be on the menu. By the way Mr. Hyde can benchpress both of those guys. he is over 350lbs on the benchpress and its still spring.

I dont believe I congratulated you on The Falcon State basketball Championship. So Congrats dude. Saw some great athletes on the floor. Some fast athletes. Im just wondering though ...Can yall get the ball away from the Tornado meat grinder offense long enough to use all that speed? Hmmmm. Tendrized Falcon might be on the menu. By the way Mr. Hyde can benchpress both of those guys. he is over 350lbs on the benchpress and its still spring.

350lbs? Your joking. If this boy is lifting that much weight, he will be a real hard boy to tackle if he has some blockers that can nock a hole for him to run through. Let me ask you a question. How fast is this Hyde boy running the 50 yard dash now? If he is that strong and can run real fast, he will be able to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. I garuntee you that Union County will be hard to beat this year.

350lbs? Your joking. If this boy is lifting that much weight, he will be a real hard boy to tackle if he has some blockers that can nock a hole for him to run through. Let me ask you a question. How fast is this Hyde boy running the 50 yard dash now? If he is that strong and can run real fast, he will be able to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. I garuntee you that Union County will be hard to beat this year.

No Roy Im not joking. He is not the only Tornado to get 350 on the bench either. I dont know his 50 yard sprint time but its gonna be his size and strength that gets him down the field along with a bigger stronger line than last year. He can run away from some people though. Our speed will come from our slot backs who can absolutly fly. So while Hyde grinds up the inside our slot backs burn up the corners. Only concern is a new QB running the offense. First reports are he is gonna do just fine.