Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

Already have . Im sure Roy is reading himself to sleep every night.

I'm sure his book has Union City as about the 6th ranked team in the State.Maybe 7th.But the thing is.They're only going to finish 3rr or 4th in the district if Humboldt is counted.If just the true Single A teams,going to finish 2nd or 3rd.

I'm sure his book has Union City as about the 6th ranked team in the State.Maybe 7th.But the thing is.They're only going to finish 3rr or 4th in the district if Humboldt is counted.If just the true Single A teams,going to finish 2nd or 3rd.

Bigster I love your cocky predictions. Its gonna be so much fun beating you and laughing at you while it happens. Gonna be a fun year.

Bigster I love your cocky predictions. Its gonna be so much fun beating you and laughing at you while it happens. Gonna be a fun year.

I was wondering where your were..And yes it's going to be a fun year..lol..Look forward to catching up with you and Butchie,Duck,Devil Alumni and some others..Be sure to bring your purple Union City crying towel.

Oh Yes, I Am....Me And Bigster And The Duck...Go Way Back...LOL

Yes you are invited along with all my other Rebel buddies.Swo doesn't want you see him crying.

We play Union City in week 7.I thought it was week 6 but it's not.Looked at the Rebel schedule and the Rebels play Bruceton the same night.

Edited by mrbigster

Yes you are invited along with all my other Rebel buddies.Swo doesn't want you see him crying.

We play Union City in week 7.I thought it was week 6 but it's not.Looked at the Rebel schedule and the Rebels play Bruceton the same night.

Hey Bigster?...Ole Swo Is Gonna Be Diggin Gravel Out Of His Back..If He Keeps Runnin That Yap!...LOL

Hey Bigster?...Ole Swo Is Gonna Be Diggin Gravel Out Of His Back..If He Keeps Runnin That Yap!...LOL

Running my YAP? Look whose thread you are on. Bigster is over here talkin trash about my beloved Tornados. Ofcourse Im gonna run my yap . Thats like a LC redneck coming to my house and talkin bout my wife. He gonna get some equal treatment and a lil more to boot. So why dont you just stay out of it. This is between me and my buddy Bigster.