Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

That might very well happen. But the District 14A coaches aren't giving the Tornadoes very much respect! They have UC picked to finish 5th in the District. This is the coaches now hard to believe they are picking them that far down! Time will soon tell! I know Union City have some under class men but i believe the Tornadoes have 16 starters returning correct me if i am wrong it won't be the first time. With that many starters coming back i was just kind of thinking i don't understand UC being pick 5th!

I have to agree with you on that.But still going to make things fun on here.It should stir up the pot..lol..

They won't be 5th...I guess Humboldt, Trenton, Lake County is picked ahead of them..Who else ??

NM...I just saw where South Fulton was the other team...That won't happen...

Yea I 'm shocked by that.Haven't personally seen the list but going by what Zebra said he saw on the news.I don't get Channel 7.Still has or I'm sure is going to liven the thread up a little..lol..Never know about injuries.Take Rafhael Tyler,Ricky Boyd,Devon Jones out of the lineup and maybe Lake Co comes in where Halls was picked.Last place

I knew things were about to heat up..Now we're having some fun..lol

I thought maybe by posting the coaches picks in 14A it might stir up some Coacht fans! When August rolls around i get that High School Football fever! Let me tell u the first week in pads is going to be rough on them boys. The weatherman says it will be hot!!

Edited by zebra99

They won't be 5th...I guess Humboldt, Trenton, Lake County is picked ahead of them..Who else ??

NM...I just saw where South Fulton was the other team...That won't happen...

Meaning no disrepect but what happen to the Tornadoes the other day against Perry County? I could not believe PC scored darn near evertime they touch the ball. Was it really that bad? If so UC is in for a long year! Bowling better get them boys in gear!

Did they play??

Yes,a few days ago,Radio posted about it first on the thread titled Jamboree Time.Since then there have been some post on the PC thread.I'm telling you.PC had a very good team last year.And didn't lose much I don't believe .And the quarterback is as good as anyone around.Has a cannon arm.I'm talking about throwing the ball 60 plus yards without putting a lot of air under it.I wasn't sure how their receivers would be as they lost their speedster but the quarterback is as good as there is.

• Upvote 1