FCS vs Watertown

possumtownshady

I could care less where they come from. You've got me all wrong, i know FCS recuits and so does everyone else the difference here is we don't care. If FCS has to come to Jackson County to play they will lose, period. End of discussion. I hope they draw eachother in the region tournament, but thats the only way they will play. FCS refused to play JC in the past during the regular season. I don't think your girls program wanted to get embarrassed was the main reason they didn't but thats only speculation on my part. So i'm pulling for FCS and JC to matchup during the region tourney, we can use that almost like a bye week! :roflol:

If you are refering to the boys basketball team having a bye week by playing us then you are sadly mistaken, and i never talked about where they came from, but now i will, they are all from wilson county. We don't have the means to recruit the whole state, just our county.

Edited by CommanderMan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are refering to the boys basketball team having a bye week by playing us then you are sadly mistaken, and i never talked about where they came from, but now i will, they are all from wilson county. We don't have the means to recruit the whole state, just our county.

Dont pay any attention to this person. They post mostly on the girls board and i'm sure they were referring to that game as a bye. We respect FCS and they would be anything but a bye for us or anyone else in our district for that matter. Good luck to FCS and the rest of 8A.

Dont pay any attention to this person. They post mostly on the girls board and i'm sure they were referring to that game as a bye. We respect FCS and they would be anything but a bye for us or anyone else in our district for that matter. Good luck to FCS and the rest of 8A.

Thank You!! Finally a JC fan with some sense. Maybe Midtensportsfan can just stay on the girls board cause they have no clue what they are talkin about on the guys board.

They can use it as a bye week cuz after they play FCS they will be sittin at home!

heck FCS has enough athletes sittin in the student section to send JC home

They can use it as a bye week cuz after they play FCS they will be sittin at home!

thats true. but that student section can dominate the other team without even bein on the court. the took out a couple gvill players just by heckling them. i dont know a player in the league that could put up with the FCS student section for a whole game.

So you people in 8A say. Since they play absolutely no one i can't imagine they are very good. as for your win last year in the region, well a blind squirrel will find an acorn every now and then. :roflol:

Noone said RBS is a powerhouse! I believe I said RBS will be tough to handle this year, and they rightfully will be because i've said it I believe a 1000 times...The return everyone but 1 from a substate team last year! and you have been talking about how good JC will be this year as much as anyone else has talked about their team and everyone believes their teams is going to win district and they probably have a right to think that because they have a good team! I'm a Jackson County fan and I root for them in most games they play in, except when they play RBS of course, and have the upmost respect for the basketball program in JC! Whoever makes it to substate out of the region they are the teams I want to win and I hope they do very well, but I have every right to think RBS will do good this year! Yes we play a weak schedule but we played pretty much the same schedule last year and look what happened! :thumb:

Then they need to suit them up because I can't remember the last time Friendship beat JC the past few years when they played JC has won 3 of the last 5 and friendship has often been favored, but any of them has a rough time after region. So its a shame all those giants the commanders have can't surfive the little teams of the world.

I just now got on here and thought this was the FCS vs Watertown thread? We can all get on here and shoot our mouths off but the bottom line is FCS played awesome the first half and then went into cruise control the 2nd half. We can not continue to do this if we want to continue to win. Let's face it Green team fans, MTCS and Gordonsville are both DOWN from last year's squad. When you lose a Middleton (MTCS) and a Sapp (Gordonsville) you lose alot. Those 2 carried their teams last year.

Back to the Watertown game (Remember we play a good Westmoreland team Tues and that's what they call a trap game). Of course Bradshaw wants to come back to FCS and beat the crap out of us......I would too! Watertown has only lost once this year and this one will be closer than most will predict. I hope the gym is packed and I hope our student section is as WILD and CRAZY as they were against the Tigers Friday night.

My prediction is FCS wins this one by less than 10!

Then they need to suit them up because I can't remember the last time Friendship beat JC the past few years when they played JC has won 3 of the last 5 and friendship has often been favored, but any of them has a rough time after region. So its a shame all those giants the commanders have can't surfive the little teams of the world.

And you will get your wish in the 4A tourney this year cause its anybody's tournament this year, no clear cut favorite.

I'm pretty sure it is only the RBS fans who think of themselves as a powerhouse. You wont ever find a FCS fan that will say RBS is a powerhouse!! ha thats just a complete joke!

wat has frenship won? nuthin yuns think jus cawze we r smal that we haint gud yuns aint nevr one nuthin an al that recrutn yuns do yuns stil cant whup us

wat has frenship won? nuthin yuns think jus cawze we r smal that we haint gud yuns aint nevr one nuthin an al that recrutn yuns do yuns stil cant whup us

FCS is smaller than RBS but if you wanna talk about RBS make your own thread. im tired of hearing all yal jabber about how good you are.