Jo Byrns Red Devils in '11-'12

Shep

You're preaching to the choir...I agree with you 100%.I think it would turn into a good rivalry.

Old Pirate ain't preaching, jest some JB folkes is a wondering how good the Pirates would be without R. Hale and since the 2011 Pirates will have a young RB and an unproven QB and several new faces figure it would make for a great regular season matchup.

Old Pirate ain't preaching, jest some JB folkes is a wondering how good the Pirates would be without R. Hale and since the 2011 Pirates will have a young RB and an unproven QB and several new faces figure it would make for a great regular season matchup.

yes i think it would also to bad i don't have the power to make this happen,,,,with or without hale and the qb

Maybe,but the Oline and the defensive ends are who impressed me most.

Take it for what it's worth.but I'm hearing Macon Cunty in week 0,and Cheatham County,but I don't know what week.Still one more game needed and I say we get SP vs JB. :twisted:

Someone on here said that SP and Joe Byrns both had a week with the same open date. If Grider does not get some more games it is going to be hard to win another championship. You can not get better playing open week. Tell that coach at Joe Byrns to call Grider and see if we can play. I garuntee you that since Joe Byrns got to start lifting weights three weeks before we did, they will be way ahead of us. You think im joking but im not.

South Pittsburg needs to play Jo Byrns in the regular season. I believe they still have some open dates. Someone with "pull" at Jo Byrns make this happen. It would be great for both teams.

Prob isn't gonna happen. After talking it up before the game I think the JB coach decided later he didn't want another dose of the Pirates to mess up his easy run through regular season. He did a little crawfishing!!

It's all here say and they wander why no one want's to play them it's not the team or coach's it's there arragant fan's :thumb:

Arrogant? What's arrogant about that? I think he means talking it up about possibly playing in the regular season. Zonepirate isnt trying to say your coach was "smack talking" About the game. Make it happen it would only make both teams better. As for the oline and dline you were talking about? S.P has two starters back on the offensive line, and 3 other guys that started at least 2 games along the way when others were injured. I personally like the little noseguard for S.P. I think he plays hard.

It's all here say and they wander why no one want's to play them it's not the team or coach's it's there arragant fan's :thumb:

Old Pirate hopes that skillet head is feeling better logger169. Old Pirate says that is one of the most skillet head posts OP has read in a while. Think what you folkes want.........facts are obvious to folkes that have removed them Rose Colored Glasses. Personally OP feels a rematch would be a great game. It is most likely Jo Burns has problems filling their schedule and with common open dates please provide OP good reasons why this rematch would not be a great game for all & even non SP/JB fans. Fact is Jo Burns needs a few tougher games in the regular season. OP can't remember where two teams played with more sportsmanship than the championship game. :thumb:

Edited by OLD PIRATE