Signal Mountain Eagles, 2a State Champs

MountainTroll

true statement; no other team has won a tssaa state championship while playing a classification below their enrollment. roflolk.gif

sorry troll, he just floated this one right across the plate... hungry.gif

Ain't ya gonna go after Commander and Yert for their posts?:popcorneater:

I might have to come to that game next year. On the Creekbank?

Did Seven find his way home okay?:roflol:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true statement; no other team has won a tssaa state championship while playing a classification below their enrollment. roflolk.gif

sorry troll, he just floated this one right across the plate... hungry.gif

Actually, Rockwool did it in 1976 winning the A championship 3 - 0 over Dyer County. They were AA the following year. Don't ask me how I know. :shock: Rockwool lost to Maryville in the AA semifinals 7 - 0 in 1977. 1976 was Walland's last chance at a state title because the high school was closed after that.

trousdale was within 3 points of beating you, with the ball and 1:30 left in the game, despite the fact that they had lost one of the most important players they had on both offense and defense in the very first quarter, they kept the game in complete doubt until two false start penalties crippled their final drive. an intelligent man would realize this. thumb[1].gif

every time you try and insult trousdale, even off handedly, you look even more moronic than you did in your previous posts. if you continue to mentally regress at this pace your up coming posts won't even contain words, just crude drawings. roflolk.gif

I need a quote for a bill board coming into Hartsville, TN. Looking for a six months lease. Have a picture of a certain team holding a shiny gold ball Saturday in Cookeville, that needs to be displayed. Call 1.800.886.BTME

I do hope that TVA will finish that plant in Hartsville. I expect that one action could raise the county's cumulative IQ 80 points, increase the depth of the gene pool to almost a foot, and quadruple the average number of real teeth per capita. Well, maybe.

There were a few Trousersniffers, some of your real geniuses, on the SM side Saturday; they found it in their best interest to "observe from another location".

Ain't ya gonna go after Commander and Yert for their posts?

I might have to come to that game next year. On the Creekbank?

Did Seven find his way home okay?

well, commander is a sweatvest going back for generations, so it's quite obvious he knows nothing about football. i'm still mulling over yert, clarence was just the last thing i read. roflol.gif

i do believe it is and we'd love to have you make a return trip. thumb[1].gif

oh yeah, i had to draw him a map but he made it just fine. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

I need a quote for a bill board coming into Hartsville, TN. Looking for a six months lease. Have a picture of a certain team holding a shiny gold ball Saturday in Cookeville, that needs to be displayed. Call 1.800.886.BTME

I do hope that TVA will finish that plant in Hartsville. I expect that one action could raise the county's cumulative IQ 80 points, increase the depth of the gene pool to almost a foot, and quadruple the average number of real teeth per capita. Well, maybe.

There were a few Trousersniffers, some of your real geniuses, on the SM side Saturday; they found it in their best interest to "observe from another location".

a billboard in trousdale with just 1 gold ball won't even get a sniff. icon_e_biggrin.gif

a half finished tva project is probably what made our program what it is. had they finished it, we would be what alcoa is today and you'd avoiding us next year. icon_e_wink.gif

i wasn't going to bring that mess up. but since you did, i'll ask, did the cookeville pd ever catch that adult fan of yours that slapped a 16 year old kid. that's as deplorable as what happened to you all's mascot. you aren't condoning violence against kid's are you? huh.gif

it was great to see coach price put everyone in at the end of the game and let them get some snaps in. but give a shoutout to one of my friends #15 sam hausler he hasnt played much in his three years due to injury he broke his leg our jv season tore his acl last season and then retore the same acl right before the season but he didnt quit or give up he attended every practice and meeting and coach price rewarded the senior by letting him line up for a couple of plays

that's a great personal story. it can be devastating what a couple of injuries can do to a four year high school football career. it had to be frustrating for the kid. hats off to his accomplishments. thumb[1].gif

a billboard in trousdale with just 1 gold ball won't even get a sniff. icon_e_biggrin.gif

a half finished tva project is probably what made our program what it is. had they finished it, we would be what alcoa is today and you'd avoiding us next year. icon_e_wink.gif

i wasn't going to bring that mess up. but since you did, i'll ask, did the cookeville pd ever catch that adult fan of yours that slapped a 16 year old kid. that's as deplorable as what happened to you all's mascot. you aren't condoning violence against kid's are you? huh.gif

Oh, please. Keep the village idiots in Hartsville, will you? I wasn't there to witness the confrontation, but I heard plenty of talk about your boys' behavior at Cookeville.

Edited by smeagleproud

Oh, please. Keep the village idiots in Hartville, will you?

you will find, with your program's success, that your own fan base's idiots will show up like everyone else's. my advice, don't break your back trying to defend them, i don't try and defend ours. kid's do dumb things, but it doesn't justify adults doing even dumber things. thumb[1].gif

Edited by snoball5278

you will find, with your program's success, that your own fan base's idiots will show up like everyone else's. my advice, don't break your back trying to defend them, i don't try and defend ours. kid's do dumb things, but it doesn't justify adults doing even dumber things. thumb[1].gif

:thumb: There's A Few In Every Crowd