Trezevant fans that cut Greeneville's bus tires should be charged

CycloneCyclone

This seriously makes me sick. I understand that Trezevant had to be upset by their loss, but to actually go and cut the tires on the Greene Coach bus in which our football players were on is just stupidity. Last year when Greeneville lost, yes everyone was upset but no one stooped to the level of immaturity that THS showed last night. What exactly did they want to accomplish by doing this? Kill or injure several of our players? That shows nothing except that THS doesn't know how to take a loss. Show some respect, man up, and grow up.

I don't have any insight about what Trezevant fans might have done regarding tampering with the bus. However, I did watch the game and have read the newspaper articles including comments by the Trezevant coach. Two words instantly come to mind, "disgraceful" and "delusional!" The behavior displayed by both players and coaches during and after the game was totally disgraceful. The administration, coaches, players, fans and community should be embarrassed! The post-game comments from the coach support the idea he is either delusional or ignorant or both. For the coach to imply the beat down was somehow a result of the officiating, a simple lack of execution from his team, and had nothing to do with Greeneville's superior performance is nothing more than a refusal to accept the truth. Additonally, to suggest that Greeneville is inferior to Trezevant's regular season Memphisian opponents is equally as puzzling. I don't say this lightly, but I believe the players' behavior is a direct reflection of the lack of discipline and control displayed by the coach(es). I would be interested in hearing the Trezevant administration's assessment of the situation. If they condone this behavior, then perhaps that provides further insight into the genesis of what appears to be a serious problem. Regardless, the TSSAA should send a strong message that this kind of attitude and behavior will not be tolerated. Failure to do so will only empower Trezevant and others alike to display similar deplorable behavior in the future. My two cents...

How do we know it was trezevant fans that did it? I know the players of Trezevant made who did dumb bad sportsmanship stuff during the game made the city of memphis look bad for football.

Like I have said in previous threads, everyone please don't throw all of Memphis football in with this program. This disgraceful program does not represent what Memphis football is really like. Yes, there are some teams very similar to Trezevant. But there are also tons more that are the exact opposite that have respect for the game & their opponent and know how to play the game right.

Like I have said in previous threads, everyone please don't throw all of Memphis football in with this program. This disgraceful program does not represent what Memphis football is really like. Yes, there are some teams very similar to Trezevant. But there are also tons more that are the exact opposite that have respect for the game & their opponent and know how to play the game right.

GOOD COMMENT ! YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE KIDS WOULD HAVE AT LEAST A OUNCE OF THAT COMPETATIVE SPIRIT! THEY ARE A DISCRACE TO THERE SCHOOL! MY TWO CENTS !

Unfortunately, this team was representing Memphis football.

Unfortunately, this team was representing Memphis football.

No They We're Not...The Thugs That Did This Are Not The Ones Who Played On The Field, Worked Hard All Season, Devoted Time After School To Represent Their Team And Their Community...The One Or Ones That Did This Are The Lower Class Citizens Of Trezvant Who Didn't Excel In School Or Sports...And I'm Sure We Could Find the Same Type Thugs In Greeneville...It Was Unfortunate...Glad Noone Was Hurt...And This Thread Is Closed

• Upvote 3