Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man thinketh that he is wise among you in this world, let him become a fool, that he may become wise.

Keep following me and you might just turn out to be wise. :roflolk:

Go scratch old man is a quote from my favorite poser. To bad he must be spending all his time on the 1A and 2A boards now.

i'm not going to make light of the Good Book by taking verses out of their context for the sake of a football message board, but to each his own. although, as a suggestion, i would say that when you are done trivializing it's teachings for the sake of one-ups-manship, i would suggest that verses regarding pride and humbleness would be where you could find the lessons that would behoove you most.

only you have the power to choose where you spend your time.

Edited by snoball5278

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/aug/15/sports-blog-high-school-football-ready-kick-friday/?sportspreps

...I understand Maynard's send-a-message philosophy after the Trojans' part in a short but intense scuffle at a seven-on-seven scrimmage day at Signal Mountain. I don't know what more Orr could do than rush out on the field to try to separate combatants and keep a scuffle from escalating. That said, Soddy-Daisy has something of a reputation for scuffling and Maynard wanted to deliver a strong, athletics program-wide message.

As for Signal Mountain, look for some changes on the Eagles' sidelines — only folks who should be there — this fall during the game and most likely the postgame as well when field access may be limited at least until the visiting team has left the field.

He forget the host also has developed a reputation. As for extra people on the field (fans/parents/mascots) there should be none before, during or after the game. Stay on the fence or in the stands.

I think they will be challenged in their new classification. I did find the decision to play up to 4A.....interesting. Do they think the road to the Championship will be easier than 3A?

so why did they move up? i know the whole alcoa thing but greenville isnt that far behind alcoa either.

What would happen if all the 3A playoff teams except Alcoa decided to jump playoff class into 4A...would they be considered "smart" or would they be encouraged by the TSSAA to stay put due to the changes it would put on the playoffs. Or even a more realistic number, 20-30 (eastern half of the teams).