East Tn top 10 teams 2011-2012

westrebel2012

So have you? Which games? And how did you manage to tear yourself away from your Indians long enough to see them...Can't answer a simple question? Afraid it will blow a hole in your "100% correct" bull squeeze? Most comparisons to Alcoa and Maryville tend to be drawn by non-Greeneville posters. As for next year, I'm not sure why TH, SS, and Betsy chose to drop us but I am glad to have Alcoa on the schedule...and week 5 is a good place on the schedule for that kind of a challenge. And I'm looking forward to seeing Science Hill and welcoming our old friends at MoWest back as well.Oh and BTW....corn-starch is the preferred relief for monkey-butt. I would have thought the years of frustrating DB post-seasons would have taught you that much.

Im not sure what DB's post-season frustrations have to do with Greenville, or you. We have never lost a post season game to Greenville. And you sure don't want to do comparisons with the two schools records, especially head to head records. I don't know why TH,SS, and Betsy droped Greenville either. I don't know why Greenville droped DB a few years ago. Maybe their all for the same reason. I don't know why your so mad. Except for the fact that Im 100% correct and you have nothing to prove me wrong. I gave Greenville their props for winning a state championship. If me telling you that your not going to be able to beat Alcoa gets you this riled up I can't wait to see you when the deed is done. You seem to be really worried about me answering your question. Its a easy question I don't know why you got so twisted up about it. I saw Greenville vs Tennessee High (the worst team in Tennessee High history) and I saw the state championship game ( against the worst team I've ever seen in a state playoff game). By the way ask around most people agree with me. I've never heard of monkey butt or people using corn-starch but im sure your a expert on the subject. Calm down and have a nice day :)

Im not sure what DB's post-season frustrations have to do with Greenville, or you. We have never lost a post season game to Greenville. And you sure don't want to do comparisons with the two schools records, especially head to head records. I don't know why TH,SS, and Betsy droped Greenville either. I don't know why Greenville droped DB a few years ago. Maybe their all for the same reason. I don't know why your so mad. Except for the fact that Im 100% correct and you have nothing to prove me wrong. I gave Greenville their props for winning a state championship. If me telling you that your not going to be able to beat Alcoa gets you this riled up I can't wait to see you when the deed is done. You seem to be really worried about me answering your question. Its a easy question I don't know why you got so twisted up about it. I saw Greenville vs Tennessee High (the worst team in Tennessee High history) and I saw the state championship game ( against the worst team I've ever seen in a state playoff game). By the way ask around most people agree with me. I've never heard of monkey butt or people using corn-starch but im sure your a expert on the subject. Calm down and have a nice day :)

Greeneville will give Alcoa a good game and I'm not so sure they want beat them but it will not be a blow out. As far as going back to state how could we not! I have heard nothing buy how BAD 4a is for the last 3 months. There is no teams in 4A, from what most poster say. So who is going to keep the Devils from another gold ball? Alcoa? I thought they played 3A. Just wondering.

Alcoa will have another great year next year losing only to Maryville and bringing home another gold ball. I think the ground beneath Blount County will give way soon from the weight of all those Gold Footballs. I just don't see Greenville being anywhere near as good next year. They had a very good team this year but you have to admit they had a extreamly easy road to the championship. I think the best team they played all year was Sullivan South. And I think they ended up with a losing record or close to it. Not saying Greenville wouldn't of won the championship anyway, just saying all the weak teams they played (especially in the playoffs) made them look alot better than they were. They never got tested all year by a good team. Even though they have some good players coming back they are losing their playmakers. I don't think you can replace players like their running back and quarterback. I look for them to lose big to Alcoa and mabey last to the third round of the playoffs

You call this giving Greeneville their props? The best team they played all year was Maplewood...Gibbs would have smacked Sully South around pretty bad...South had 0 run defense...Hibbett would have had a field day.

You call this giving Greeneville their props? The best team they played all year was Maplewood...Gibbs would have smacked Sully South around pretty bad...South had 0 run defense...Hibbett would have had a field day.

Alot of woulda, coulda, shouda in that post. The best team Greenville played was South. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking some Christmas Cookies or ironing clothes or something.

Greeneville will give Alcoa a good game and I'm not so sure they want beat them but it will not be a blow out. As far as going back to state how could we not! I have heard nothing buy how BAD 4a is for the last 3 months. There is no teams in 4A, from what most poster say. So who is going to keep the Devils from another gold ball? Alcoa? I thought they played 3A. Just wondering.

Well I think most posters were refering to this year. Aside from Greenville and Maplewood, who in 4A is any good. That team Greenville beat in the Championship game was the worst team I have ever seen in the Championship game, any class any year. Their coach was a dufus. Things change every year. I don't think 4A will be as weak next year and I don't think Greenville will be as good. They will have a "good" team but I just don't think good enough to win another state. Alcoa is just on a different planet. You will see. After watching Greenville in the State Championship game and after watching the All Star game in Johnson City yesterday I can see that Greenville is losing alot more than three great players. Story and Carmicheal were men among boys yesterday. They scored every touchdown in the 48-7 win over the Virginia All Stars. Your losing alot when you lose those guys. You can't replace talent like that.

Well I think most posters were refering to this year. Aside from Greenville and Maplewood, who in 4A is any good. That team Greenville beat in the Championship game was the worst team I have ever seen in the Championship game, any class any year. Their coach was a dufus. Things change every year. I don't think 4A will be as weak next year and I don't think Greenville will be as good. They will have a "good" team but I just don't think good enough to win another state. Alcoa is just on a different planet. You will see. After watching Greenville in the State Championship game and after watching the All Star game in Johnson City yesterday I can see that Greenville is losing alot more than three great players. Story and Carmicheal were men among boys yesterday. They scored every touchdown in the 48-7 win over the Virginia All Stars. Your losing alot when you lose those guys. You can't replace talent like that.

I guess we'll see.....

Tresvant should have not been in Cookeville but they beat some good teams to get there. Maplewood was the second best team but if we had played them in the Championship in pretty good conditions IMO we would have beaten then alot worse. You can never replace the players we lost, it was a small graduating class, BJ, Willie and Story had great years and not just this year. That being said the Devils have great players returning and they will step up too the challenge. Alcoa is on a different planet than the rest of us but they have to come home sometime, if Maryville dont get them first I hope its G-ville. Good luck to all East TN teams next year and Happy Holidays to all.

Tresvant should have not been in Cookeville but they beat some good teams to get there. Maplewood was the second best team but if we had played them in the Championship in pretty good conditions IMO we would have beaten then alot worse. You can never replace the players we lost, it was a small graduating class, BJ, Willie and Story had great years and not just this year. That being said the Devils have great players returning and they will step up too the challenge. Alcoa is on a different planet than the rest of us but they have to come home sometime, if Maryville dont get them first I hope its G-ville. Good luck to all East TN teams next year and Happy Holidays to all.

Yeah, I've been waiting for Alcoa to "come home" for about 10 years now. Same for Maryville. Looks like to me their happy being on another planet. Their saying down in Maryville that thay may have their best team ever next year. And if you pay attention to their freshmen and little league teams it doesn't look like there is going to be a let up for the next 10 years. Might as well get used to it.

Yeah, I've been waiting for Alcoa to "come home" for about 10 years now. Same for Maryville. Looks like to me their happy being on another planet. Their saying down in Maryville that thay may have their best team ever next year. And if you pay attention to their freshmen and little league teams it doesn't look like there is going to be a let up for the next 10 years. Might as well get used to it.

No doubt they are great teams and it might be ten years, they have the best programs in the state bar none. That being said we play Alcoa in week five and the Greene Devils will give them all we have and then some, it will not be a cake walk. We return a solid group on D lead by Hall and Rollins. The O will be worked hard and will come out more balanced, they are loaded with playmakers.

No doubt they are great teams and it might be ten years, they have the best programs in the state bar none. That being said we play Alcoa in week five and the Greene Devils will give them all we have and then some, it will not be a cake walk. We return a solid group on D lead by Hall and Rollins. The O will be worked hard and will come out more balanced, they are loaded with playmakers.

Alcoa is losing a dominant senior class and will not be as strong as the last two years but having said that they will beat Greenville's eyes shut..... :thumb: