SP Pirates need games week 7 & 10

zonepirate

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many does he have left? He might should raise the price.

Your joking. Grider was already charging $30 dollars for those shirts. I garuntee you that you can buy shirts at Walmart and have that championship mess put on their for cheaper than $30 dollars. That is a bunch of mess. Grider needs to drop that price to $15 dollars for one of those shirts. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Your joking. Grider was already charging $30 dollars for those shirts. I garuntee you that you can buy shirts at Walmart and have that championship mess put on their for cheaper than $30 dollars. That is a bunch of mess. Grider needs to drop that price to $15 dollars for one of those shirts. You think im joking but im not.

Yes, I think you are joking about the $30 shirt.

OP...I'm not sure if wingman10 is a SP hater, but I'm pretty sure he's a powerp hater. If I'm not mistaking, his alma mater is in West Tn. somewhere. Not sure of the ties there now, but he knows a lot about several teams across the state. My best guess is he is a referee.

Last I heard (and that was before the Championship games), the TC vs. SP match-up isn't likely to happen, due to caliber of teams that are already on your schedule. Had one, or more, of those teams been the ones to drop you guys, I'd say we'd already have a contract. We fill your pain. We're going back to Ky. for another "bowl" game, last I heard.

OP...I'm not sure if wingman10 is a SP hater, but I'm pretty sure he's a powerp hater. If I'm not mistaking, his alma mater is in West Tn. somewhere. Not sure of the ties there now, but he knows a lot about several teams across the state. My best guess is he is a referee.

Last I heard (and that was before the Championship games), the TC vs. SP match-up isn't likely to happen, due to caliber of teams that are already on your schedule. Had one, or more, of those teams been the ones to drop you guys, I'd say we'd already have a contract. We fill your pain. We're going back to Ky. for another "bowl" game, last I heard.

SEVEN, Old Pirate says wingman10 has posted he is an alum of Polk County but us folkes round here know he likes to yap jest to rattle a few cages. OP did send him a challenge to advise us coacht folkes what school plays up in classification more than SP, WITHOUT........any response. Fact is, can't blame him for his feelings regarding PP. PP is truely an example of the cha-wa-wa that got into the steroid bottle. :roflol:

OP would love a yearly matchup with the Jackets and feel there would be no better way to kick off the season than an early feud. Figure us SP & TC folkes need to encourage them coaches to re-think a yearly feud. Both would be better for it.

S.P needs to go to Kentucky, North Carolina, Georgia or Alabama for games. I am still hearing they only have 8 games. It's hard to get better if your not playing a full schedule.

Let me ask you a question fellar. Can Grider count those two quarters we play in that jamboree thing as games? That would give us 10 games total. Grider needs to look into that so we can have 10 games on our schedule. I garuntee you that the TSSAA might let him do that. This is a bunch of mess just having eight games.

S.P needs to go to Kentucky, North Carolina, Georgia or Alabama for games. I am still hearing they only have 8 games. It's hard to get better if your not playing a full schedule.

That's ridiculous! SP really can't get anyone in 1A or 2A to fill those slots? Thats pathetic nobody will play them because of the way the playoff schedule is set...Surely we can find a 5 or 6 A muffin team haha