SP Pirates need games week 7 & 10

zonepirate

Your joking. Carb loading? Those boys need to be drinking protein shakes to make them big and strong. The Price man needs to tell Grider that he is getting his boys real strong by pulling each other on sleds. This will make their legs real strong and they will be able to run their 50 yard dashes faster. You think im joking but im not.

Does Grider have any tee shirts left?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate ain't heard of no activity round the weight house. The Pirates do need to get busy cause theys got a target on their backs and folkes in SP is thinking a repeat is a strong possibilty.

GO WAR EAGLES, REAL MEN WEAR ORANGE,2010 NATIONAL CHAMPS......................

I have rode by that durn weight room everyday this week and Grider has not had those boys in their. This is a bunch of mess. We are already 5 weeks behind those Joe Byrns boys because Grider has not had them touch a weight since we won that championship. I garuntee you that it will be hard to overcome being five weeks behind the rest of these teams. Grider needs to win more than one championship in a row and he can not do it if these boys are not strong. You think im joking but im not.

wingman, Old Pirate is a wondering what ever happened to the Superman QB yous was a talking bout a few months back that was a looking to transfer to a winning program?

did not say that he was a superman qb. Not sure that I stated he was looking for a winning program. He played on a very good team that did well. His father transferred to the Chattanooga area. Have not heard anything in a few weeks. I will check. He is a top student and player.

wingman, Old Pirate is a wondering what ever happened to the Superman QB yous was a talking bout a few months back that was a looking to transfer to a winning program?

did not say that he was a superman qb. Not sure that I stated he was looking for a winning program. He played on a very good team that did well. His father transferred to the Chattanooga area. Have not heard anything in a few weeks. I will check. He is a top student and player.

Sounds like a Signal Mountain kind of guy to me.:thumb:

We are already 5 weeks behind those Joe Byrns boys

We stopped doing "traditional" lifting after getting curb stomped in 2 state championship games,so we found a strength & Conditioning coach.

It would've never been possible for us to make this bold move had it not been for Mountain Troll hooking us up with this person,we really feel the Burpees Slaughter Workout (training session on youtube) will put us on top. :thumb:

Edited by RedDevil88

We stopped doing "traditional" lifting after getting curb stomped in 2 state championship games,so we found a strength & Conditioning coach.

It would've never been possible for us to make this bold move had it not been for Mountain Troll hooking us up with this person,we really feel the Burpees Slaughter Workout (training session on youtube) will put us on top. :thumb:

You are shameless, RD88. :roflol:

Edited by viking_fan

I was talking to my buddy Murphy and he was telling me about his article on his Murphy Fair website about these Mayfield Kentucky boys needing a game. They are looking for one more team and Grider needs to call these boys and get in this bowl game. Their are four teams in this bowl game. Kentucky is a long way to go for a game, but if we can't get another game, that is what Grider will have to do. That article that Murphy wrote also said that if these Mayfield boys couldn't find another game, they might be playing Joe Byrns during week 7. What kind of mess is this? Why would that Joe Byrns coach drive all the way to Kentucky to play a game when they could play a Tennessee team that is closer? This is a bunch of mess. Is this Joe Byrns coach mad at Grider and that is why he will not play him? I garuntee you that Joe Byrns might beat us since we are already five weeks behind them on our weight lifting. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Murphy didn't write the article, as the article clearly states. Mayfield is specifically looking for a game week 1, and for a team being willing to travel both years of the contract.

Scott you'll have to overlook Roy Dillard...he's a jokester whose shtick is to always refer to Murphy in nearly everything he writes. From your screen name I'm assuming you're the webmaster for murphyfair.com?