SP Pirates need games week 7 & 10

zonepirate

Old Pirate says rumor is 1 game has been filled Knox Grace. Is this a confirmed game or jest rumor? :popcorneater:

If this is true, im going to be real mad at Grider. Why does Grider think he has to go all the way to Knoxville to play a regular season game? Their are 100 or more schools between here and Knoxville that we could play. This is a bunch of mess.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard alcoa would play yall

You should change your screen name to TrollBilly or JasperBilly. As it turns out, even for the Pirates to play the Alcoa-Metro-Area Allstars, they would have had to dropped an existing game which wouldn't have made much sense. All the Trolls that want SP to play Alcoa so bad just want them to play someone to do what they can't.

Why not contact a few teams early instead of waiting til ur district games are set. Give them an idea u wanna play. I'm sure BC, Clev, McCallie, Baylor, Loudon, CAK jus to name a few other than Alcoa who would play em...

They did talk to CAK early on. However, they have 10 games now and this thread was just dredged up by JasperTrollBilly. Besides, Baylor won't play SP nor would McCallie. After Lookout Valley spanked East Ridge, those bigger Hamilton county schools shy away from those 225 enrollment schools. Central tried it the past 2 years. We are looking forward to Polk rolling into to S.P. this year. :thumb:

They did talk to CAK early on. However, they have 10 games now and this thread was just dredged up by JasperTrollBilly. Besides, Baylor won't play SP nor would McCallie. After Lookout Valley spanked East Ridge, those bigger Hamilton county schools shy away from those 225 enrollment schools. Central tried it the past 2 years. We are looking forward to Polk rolling into to S.P. this year. :thumb:

As am I.. We lost a lot this season but many will be suprised at the people who will step up.. SP is always a very good atmosphere and can't wait til this yr.. Also seeing u seen both play wats ur take on SM PC?

As am I.. We lost a lot this season but many will be suprised at the people who will step up.. SP is always a very good atmosphere and can't wait til this yr.. Also seeing u seen both play wats ur take on SM PC?

I expect Polk to be as tough as they were in '09. SM should be good but I don't know if they will be as good as last year. It should be a good game. I think Polk will beat them in Benton and it will be close on Signal.

And Cornbread Capitol won't play Alcoa.

I expect Polk to be as tough as they were in '09. SM should be good but I don't know if they will be as good as last year. It should be a good game. I think Polk will beat them in Benton and it will be close on Signal.

Polk County will be well coached and it should be a good game. Baylor North will be as good or better than they were last season. Mark it down.

Wingman10, what's your point here? Alcoa had an open date that South Pitt had already filled. Did you expect them to back out of the agreement with the other school and take on Alcoa? I would be all for playing Alcoa if we got rid of either Polk County, Baylor North or Boyd. Playing all three of these schools plus adding Alcoa probably wouldnt be too smart given the current playoff seeding format.

Actually, that would be Nebraska. SP is just the skillet capital. You must be a cornersburg alumnus. We haven't played Alcoa since they were Class A and AA long before the 1A-5A and 1a-6a system so what is your point. I am pretty sure S.P. can't beat Carson-Newman either. Over-all record does matter in the current seeding for 1a.

Edited by rlh

why want baylor or mccallie play sp. i ant being a butt hole just wondering