Unexpected wins (didn't see that one coming)?

trickk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEYMOUR WRESTLER LUKE HALL pinned defending state champ Hammes(BC)in championship...upset!...State will fun to watch with these two guys!..throw in Boone(ND) and state will be fun to watch...

I have seen Hall wrestle for years- through AAU, middle school and now high school- not as much an upset as you would think. Seymour being a small school doesn't the press like a Bradley. He is a quality wrestler with tons of experience. should see high go to the top of the mythical rankings

I have seen Hall wrestle for years- through AAU, middle school and now high school- not as much an upset as you would think. Seymour being a small school doesn't the press like a Bradley. He is a quality wrestler with tons of experience. should see high go to the top of the mythical rankings

I agree Hall has been decent for years but the Bradley tournament was huge for him. I don't think he has had bigger wins. He would get my vote ( if I had one ) for the number 1 spot in the next rankings and I don't see how anyone could argue he not at least top 3. Congratulations on a fine tournament and a well deserved OW.

I agree Hall has been decent for years but the Bradley tournament was huge for him. I don't think he has had bigger wins. He would get my vote ( if I had one ) for the number 1 spot in the next rankings and I don't see how anyone could argue he not at least top 3. Congratulations on a fine tournament and a well deserved OW.

Did Hall whip Hames and Boone? Or did he just catch them in something. How were the matches going before he pinned them? This is very impressive, I would love to hear some details from someone who saw it.

Did Hall whip Hames and Boone? Or did he just catch them in something. How were the matches going before he pinned them? This is very impressive, I would love to hear some details from someone who saw it.

Boone was up 10-4 before getting caught in a cradle. The Hall/Hames match if I remember correctly was within a few points and Hames got caught in a cradle also.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like Hall has a mean cradle.

Hate those dammn cradles. Actually old neighbor, the score was 10-1 but somebody forgot to tell Luke that the match was over.

He came back and kept on rasslin hard and then made my dad wince in seeing his favorite 125lber get stuck.

Congrats to Luke a well deserved win.

bcb iii :flower: