Best in 4A 2011

realmenwearred

that would be yes ma'am...can troll even spell mysogynist? Man I'm sure he wasn't around when I was trompin' the sidelines with my daddy in the 60's.

Darlin', as many women as I has raised in my house, you can bet yer sweet bloomers I can spell misogynist.

The Goat sez; Yeah Darlin, if you want to be treated as an equal, you could at least learn to spell correctly. They probably didn't teach much spelling in 1960's home economics, but I bet they taught you to make a mean pot roast. :hungry:

• Upvote 2

The Goat sez; Yeah Darlin, if you want to be treated as an equal, you could at least learn to spell correctly. They probably didn't teach much spelling in 1960's home economics, but I bet they taught you to make a mean pot roast. :hungry:

oh well, a misplaced y exposes everything doesn't it...and yes man, I do make a mean pot roast.Learnt from my momma. Daddy taught me football though...

You ain't playin fair, Goat. You tricked that little girl into spellin wrong, then went back and edited yer post. Had to give you a -1 for that. nono.gif

oh well, a misplaced y exposes everything doesn't it...and yes man, I do make a mean pot roast.Learnt from my momma. Daddy taught me football though...

My y's ain't misplaced; they just don't swim so good. wink.gif

I think I been lookin for you the last 46 years. Did you lose a slipper runnin off the field before the final buzzer sounded in the 1964 Tobacco Bowl?:wub:

mehro4797-1.jpg

get over it,hillbilly.we dismantled trousdale and thats the end of the story.dont worry though,yall should win it the next couple of years now that we are headed on to GREENER pastures.these suckers in 4a will be no problem!just wait,youll see.

The only thing better than a crawfish dinner, is five crawfish dinners. :hungry:

• Upvote 1

get over it,hillbilly.we dismantled trousdale and thats the end of the story.dont worry though,yall should win it the next couple of years now that we are headed on to GREENER pastures.these suckers in 4a will be no problem!just wait,youll see.

Out of respect for Barb and The Goat, I'll not call you a douche again, retard! :roflolk: