Coffee County football coach resigns

pedo_29

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can talk about Price all you want and I like him, but he left everyone behind and nobody seemed willing to pick up where he left off. Some say bring your own star player with you. How about giving "a flip" about CCHS and bringing a little discipline and heart instead. There has been a bad attitude for awhile at CHS. If you don't think the players know that, just ask them.

Could we PLEASE get back on the topic? Who are the candidates for the job?

I ve heard that two current members of the CCCHS staff are very interested as well as a college coach.

Or there others?

I thought some area coaches would be interested.

I think at least three on the current staff have applied, with a fourth probably applying.

The college coach I'm assuming you're talking about is Doug Greene, former assistant football and head baseball at Coffee. He is coaching DB's at Carson Newman. He applied and got an interview when Eddie was hired a few years ago.

I've also heard a coach from Shelbyville (don't know his name) has applied and the D-coordinator from LaVergne.

Kinna conflicting information about Sam Melton, former O-Coordinator at Tullahoma. I've heard he has applied and they are interested. Then heard he said he didn't want it. So who knows there.

Guess we will see soon enough.

well whoever gets the job, hopefully the community will get behind em and support em. Coffee County is only losing a handful of starters and has a lot of talent coming back. On top of that we had an excellent freshmen group last year and have another strong freshmen class coming up. Coach Nunley worked very hard to build a program that could compete for the district for a lot of years to come and the future looks good if the boys can get some dang support.

• 2 weeks later...

Have they been lacking support? If so, what kind of support?

Big News !!! I have just read , that, former Coach Breeden (now at Riverdale), is coming back to Manchester to take over as the Head Football Coach at Manchester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious !! I read it !! Well maybe, I wrote it down, and then read it !!!!

Big News !!! I have just read , that, former Coach Breeden (now at Riverdale), is coming back to Manchester to take over as the Head Football Coach at Manchester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious !! I read it !! Well maybe, I wrote it down, and then read it !!!!

Its all a big secert in Coffee Co.

No Way! Is not happening!