Rankings this week

memphissoccerpimp22

Was wondering myself....and cant find anything on Franklin,cookville,ooltewah meet,any body got results?

Sorry guys, waiting on Hamm, Bosken, and Garrett House to get them to me. Crazy weekend with wrestling and they are slammed. They assured me we would have them today. The second I get them they will be posted. Hang tight they are coming.

It's cool I wish there was some way for every tourney to send in the results from every tourney I think it'd make it easier but maybe not

I agree, but some coaches dont like to tip their hand so to speak. they think by letting people know who beat who it might keep a "sleeper" secrete for a matchup. Little silly but its true.

Edited by trickk

I agree, but some caoches dont like to tip their hand so to speak. they think by letting people know who beat who it might keep a "sleeper" secrete for a matchup. Little silly but its true.

Wonder if there would be any outrage if a football or basketball team did not want to report results... or cancel a few hours before game time. Or just not show up at all. Yet here in TN it happens with wrestling too often.

Thank goodness for folks like B.B. B. and ghouse and Da Bears who get results reported.

Edited by StarRaider

Since I handle the DII rankings I don't wait for someone to send me results. I go out and attempt to go through every bracket that a DII team competed in. It would be nice if this were always possible but it just isn't with some tournaments. No need to wait for someone to send me results... as a matter of fact I haven't been e-mailed a DII result a single time this year. This is something I can do since it is DII, would be far too hard if I had to handle something the size of DI... but that is why I can be more detailed.

My rankings likely won't get done with the proper notes until some time tonight or tomorrow.