Is Rankings in TN Pointless?

Sommers

I personally enjoy seeing some speculation before actual head to head clash or even common opponents, thank you Soddy, Christian Brothers, Cordova, Ryan, The Hill of Tn, DB, OF, Karns, Cleveland, Hixson, Notre Dame, Green Back, Cookeville, Franklin, Mt. Juliet, Clarksville, Tullahoma, Independence, Ravenwood, Baylor, McCallie, Ensworth, Blackman, & more I probably missed (for comparison purposes... Collins Hill) Hey & even to Bradley who has taken on some Privates in & out of the state like St. Benedict & Notre Dame... EFT, DON'T EVEN ASK ME THE OTHERS BCB!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally enjoy seeing some speculation before actual head to head clash or even common opponents, thank you Soddy, Christian Brothers, Cordova, Ryan, The Hill of Tn, DB, OF, Karns, Cleveland, Hixson, Notre Dame, Green Back, Cookeville, Franklin, Mt. Juliet, Clarksville, Tullahoma, Independence, Ravenwood, Baylor, McCallie, Ensworth, Blackman, & more I probably missed (for comparison purposes... Collins Hill) Hey & even to Bradley who has taken on some Privates in & out of the state like St. Benedict & Notre Dame... EFT, DON'T EVEN ASK ME THE OTHERS BCB!

Glossolalia.

Glossolalia.

Ah Hah! Gotch ya! I knew you couldn't Resist!

Now, Translation ...research has shown that of the 12,265 (4.7 per day) Tex23 posts, 49.999% consist of name calling and/or derogatory statements intended to insult. Congratulations,,,, You Just Broke Into The 50%+ range, which squarely places you in the Same Far Left Ratio or Strategy of diversion in a moment of weakness. It's been found that this vulnerability is sometimes masked by Strong & Bitter Words which indicate a Weakened Cause or Position. BTW, The Bear Nation also finds your approach reminiscent of the ol' Brick House & a few others on this board over the years.

Oh, Back to topic... add Houston, MBA, St. Benedict, Eagleville, Ooltewah, Soon Smyrna (with Coach Gonyea back @ the helm), Seymour & Pigeon Forge-PF, not OF as my EVO insists. These teams seem to Mix it up with just about anybody helping us to measure more common opponents.

Now, Translation ...research has shown that of the 12,265 (4.7 per day) Tex23 posts, 49.999% consist of name calling and/or derogatory statements intended to insult. Congratulations,,,, You Just Broke Into The 50%+ range, which squarely places you in the Same Far Left Ratio or Strategy of diversion in a moment of weakness. It's been found that this vulnerability is sometimes masked by Strong & Bitter Words which indicate a Weakened Cause or Position. BTW, The Bear Nation also finds your approach reminiscent of the ol' Brick House & a few others on this board over the years.

Uh.....what?

Oh, Back to topic... add Houston, MBA, St. Benedict, Eagleville, Ooltewah, Soon Smyrna (with Coach Gonyea back @ the helm), Seymour & Pigeon Forge-PF, not OF as my EVO insists. These teams seem to Mix it up with just about anybody helping us to measure more common opponents.

Try putting together a few coherent thoughts that someone can understand. I see that your Hickson education is still a major disadvantage for you as you age and grow in girth.

Uh.....what?

Buddy with Texas23 now? just clenched some numbers during Christmas Break.... Copeland, you of all people appreciates ranking comparisons (even nationally) and surely would not support Tex's position of TN rankings being "pointless". BTW,,, Congrats on another sweep of Tn competition!

Try putting together a few coherent thoughts that someone can understand. I see that your Hickson education is still a major disadvantage for you as you age and grow in girth.

Yeah ,it may be age + the EVO, not Hixson, as Popp, Lewis, Batton, Blosser, Wolfe, Hall, Arnold, Copeland, Murphy and even ol' Gery Donavan will attest!

TO YOUR POINT AGAIN.... t's been found that this vulnerability is sometimes masked by Strong & Bitter Words which indicate a Weakened Cause or Position.

Yeah ,it may be age + the EVO, not Hixson, as Popp, Lewis, Batton, Blosser, Wolfe, Hall, Arnold, Copeland, Murphy and even ol' Gery Donavan will attest!

TO YOUR POINT AGAIN.... t's been found that this vulnerability is sometimes masked by Strong & Bitter Words which indicate a Weakened Cause or Position.

ADD or LSD?

Dang....my head hurts trying to read his jibberish.

Note to self: Hey self....stop reading Sommers' posts.

I MUST ADMIT MY WIFE CAN SAY SIMILAR THINGS AFTER NEARLY 30 YEARS. AFTER 8 YEARS ON COACHT NOW, YOU'D THINK EVERYONE WOULD KNOW BETTER NOW! I Suppose I must also admit that my purpose in this Ranking thread is to Try to understand how folks form opinions without At Least Witnessing SOME OF the Matches.

Edited by Sommers