4a Top Ten for 2011

MountainTroll

Ain't dissin' yer GreeneDevils, just the rest of yer district.:mrgreen:

We both put the same number of teams through....I think 2AA has more parity in the AAA division. I think AAAA is watered down in the play-offs because of the limited # of teams. I would rather see a first round bye than teams with losing records in the play-offs. I'll hand it to the East Ridge fans though, they really turned out for their game. T$$AA did well off the gate.

We both put the same number of teams through....I think 2AA has more parity in the AAA division. I think AAAA is watered down in the play-offs because of the limited # of teams. I would rather see a first round bye than teams with losing records in the play-offs. I'll hand it to the East Ridge fans though, they really turned out for their game. T$$AA did well off the gate.

you were a 4a school playing in 2a thats why you won a state championship....then you pass up 3a cause you scared of alcoa....come on up to 4a...i know for a fact you will not win state this season.....you will win your district because it sucks.... but you will not go far in the playoffs...oh yeah are yall still recruiting on the mountain...hope you enjoyed that mvp from the state championship even though he isnt a mtn boy

you were a 4a school playing in 2a thats why you won a state championship....then you pass up 3a cause you scared of alcoa....come on up to 4a...i know for a fact you will not win state this season.....you will win your district because it sucks.... but you will not go far in the playoffs...oh yeah are yall still recruiting on the mountain...hope you enjoyed that mvp from the state championship even though he isnt a mtn boy

Uh,my team Greeneville was 4A last year dude.

Barb thanks for switching teams SM could always use more fans. lol

Erballer, I just looked at your schedule and you lost to Hixson and we mercy ruled them and then you only beat East Hamilton by 3 and we mercy ruled them. So, looks like we would have done pretty well in higher class last year, heck almost half our wins and mercy rules came against higher classification teams.

Oh, Were glad to have Donnie and although he didn't grow up on the mountain he did move up here. I also know that he wants to come back here to live after college. So it sure looks and sounds like he is a mtn boy now.

Erballer, I just looked at your schedule and you lost to Hixson and we mercy ruled them and then you only beat East Hamilton by 3 and we mercy ruled them. So, looks like we would have done pretty well in higher class last year, heck almost half our wins and mercy rules came against higher classification teams.

Oh, Were glad to have Donnie and although he didn't grow up on the mountain he did move up here. I also know that he wants to come back here to live after college. So it sure looks and sounds like he is a mtn boy now.

i not saying that east ridge was a good football team last year... they lost alot due to injuries. hixson played a great game againist east ridge... anybody can be beat on any givin friday night ..i was saying you would not have won state in 4a last year period....you were a 4a school playing in 2a....any 4a team could have done well in 2a playoffs last year and went deep in they playoffs....you should have lost round three you got outplayed by friendship...then after that it was a cakewalk....

I don't switch teams Smeagle....and you just bragged about mercy-ruling Hixson and East Hamilton :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

i not saying that east ridge was a good football team last year... they lost alot due to injuries. hixson played a great game againist east ridge... anybody can be beat on any givin friday night ..i was saying you would not have won state in 4a last year period....you were a 4a school playing in 2a....any 4a team could have done well in 2a playoffs last year and went deep in they playoffs....you should have lost round three you got outplayed by friendship...then after that it was a cakewalk....

See you're wrong again. We were a 2A team playing in 2A because thats what the TSSAA classified us as. Our enrollment was large enough to put us as a 3A school but it was the second year of the two year bid cycle. Now this year we age going to 4A even though our enrollment is still at a 3A level.

Also I don't think any 4A team could have gone deep into the 2A playoffs, I'm sure some could have, But I don't think ER would have made it any farther than they did in 4A. I do think we would have done well in 3A or 4A until we hit CAK, Alcoa or Greenville. Outside these teams I would have liked our chances against anyone, and I can promise we would have competed against them.

You can say FC outplayed us if that makes you feel better, but the fact is we beat them. I also think there would be some Trousdale people that would take offense to the cakewalk remark.

Anyway this is a 4A thread about next year all the other stuff has been talked about for long enough. So getting back on topic I think SM will be the highest ranked 4A team in this area when the 2011 pre-season rankings come out. We could possibly be ranked in the top 5.

I don't switch teams Smeagle....and you just bragged about mercy-ruling Hixson and East Hamilton :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

I really wasn't bragging about it. Just trying to let Erballer know that we mercy ruled a team they got beat by and another they only beat by 3. Yet he wants to get on here and talk trash about us playing in a weak division. Heck half the 14 teams we beat could and probably would have beaten them. :roflolk:

See you're wrong again. We were a 2A team playing in 2A because thats what the TSSAA classified us as. Our enrollment was large enough to put us as a 3A school but it was the second year of the two year bid cycle. Now this year we age going to 4A even though our enrollment is still at a 3A level.

Also I don't think any 4A team could have gone deep into the 2A playoffs, I'm sure some could have, But I don't think ER would have made it any farther than they did in 4A. I do think we would have done well in 3A or 4A until we hit CAK, Alcoa or Greenville. Outside these teams I would have liked our chances against anyone, and I can promise we would have competed against them.

You can say FC outplayed us if that makes you feel better, but the fact is we beat them. I also think there would be some Trousdale people that would take offense to the cakewalk remark.

Anyway this is a 4A thread about next year all the other stuff has been talked about for long enough. So getting back on topic I think SM will be the highest ranked 4A team in this area when the 2011 pre-season rankings come out. We could possibly be ranked in the top 5.

who cares what you are ranked...it dont matter cause you are not going to win state and before you say neither will east ridge....so there....have fun winning in your weak district