4a Top Ten for 2011

MountainTroll

I understand where you are coming from but I'm just saying that REALISTICALLY I, personally, don't see Signal having that good of a record. But like you, I'm just stating an opinion. I think Signal would probably be top 20 or so in 4A but strictly based off the players they are returning; not what they did last year.

As for the Central deal, I think I did prove it by bringing up the fact that they gave Signal a rough time in a scrimmage. I'm not saying they are top 10, but if they aren't then Signal shouldn't be either. FYI, Central beat Red Bank this past season. And yes, they will miss Dehart but ya'll will be missing Whitmire, Morgan, Hogans, and Garner. Arguably, Signal is losing more offensive production than anyone in Chattanooga.

Biscuits, I think the final tally on the Central scrimmage was 5-2. I also remember Signal fumbling 5 times and 3 of them were inside our own 30 and Central only scored on one of them. The other Central score came on a long run with us deep into our bench. I also said after that scrimmage that Central's defense was good but their offense struggled. I believe the results of their season show this to be the case. Anyone watching that scrimmage saw the potential that Signal had for the year and one area coach that was there even said on here Signal would win the state. So I'm not sure what rough time your talking about Central giving us, but the score could have easily been 7/8-2 if it weren't for the fumbles.

I do think Central will be improved this year as I think their new coach has them on the right track. I also think Signal will be pretty good too.

You guys need to listen to what the GOATsez. White House will reign supreme next season. Offensive fireworks for everyone to see. White House by 31. And the smack down will come to all the non-believers.

The Goat sez: Iam officially a bAlLfAn44 fan!!! You never would have made it through last season without me. :roflolk::roflolk: