Division II-A Basketball (Small School Division) East/Middle

dgeeman

Who's the best in the Boys Basketball Division II-A East/Middle Division?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like to win this division for the boys?

• Ezell Harding Christian School
    • Franklin Road Academy
    • Donelson Christian School
    • University School of Nashville
    • The Webb Feet
    • Knox Webb
    • Mount Juliet Christian School
    • Riverside Christian
    • St Andrews Sewanee School
    • Zion Christian
    • Kings Academy
    • Davidson Academy

MJCA couldnt catch a break tonight against FRA getting beat handily by a score of 84-57. The Saints seemed to just rush the ball all night while FRA shot the roof off the gym....MJCA has a lot to do by the tourney but i definately wouldnt count them out. Big Ben Wankel had a good game back but seemed to never get the ball in the 3rd quarter. FRA is a very deep and Big team and just seemed way to much for the Saints....i wish both teams well in their remanding games..

MJCA couldnt catch a break tonight against FRA getting beat handily by a score of 84-57. The Saints seemed to just rush the ball all night while FRA shot the roof off the gym....MJCA has a lot to do by the tourney but i definately wouldnt count them out. Big Ben Wankel had a good game back but seemed to never get the ball in the 3rd quarter. FRA is a very deep and Big team and just seemed way to much for the Saints....i wish both teams well in their remanding games..

FRA is a good team. They have several big men and can go deep .They are very well coached.

Edited by sortsfan2222

Too bad for Hayden Ray. He is the one that hit the bucket to beat Lipscomb last year.

Yep a bucket this year at the buzzer would have given us a 28 pt loss instead of 30. Unfortunately we ran into a tough Lipscomb team without our big men and they literally owned us. They pretty much won every aspect of the game from defense to offense and even the referreeing. THAT GAME WAS JUST OOOUGLY!!!

Hopefully better days are ahead. It appears that it is going to go down to the FRA vs Ezell Game on Feb 10th for 2nd place in the division.

Hopefully some of our big guys will be ready to play at that time.

Hey something good was that we got to see Morgan Risley play tonight. After a summer time eye injury it was good to see him play...he's had a tough recovery. Ups to him for his courage and comeback. Prayers coming your way for total healing and recovery Morgan.

Gman

Yep a bucket this year at the buzzer would have given us a 28 pt loss instead of 30. Unfortunately we ran into a tough Lipscomb team without our big men and they literally owned us. They pretty much won every aspect of the game from defense to offense and even the referreeing. THAT GAME WAS JUST OOOUGLY!!!

Hopefully better days are ahead. It appears that it is going to go down to the FRA vs Ezell Game on Feb 10th for 2nd place in the division.

Hopefully some of our big guys will be ready to play at that time.

Hey something good was that we got to see Morgan Risley play tonight. After a summer time eye injury it was good to see him play...he's had a tough recovery. Ups to him for his courage and comeback. Prayers coming your way for total healing and recovery Morgan.

Gman

What happened to Corey ? Did he get hurt?

Thought I would throw this topic out there to see if anyone wants to do a little talking about the teams in this division. Any takers? What about some of the best players on some of the teams you have played? We're listening...

Gman

Congratulations to the following Coach T Message Board Posters...

Who voted for: Donelson Christian School (As the Champions of Division II-A Mid/East)

Whether you voted because DCA is your favorite team or because of your wide knowledge of Tennessee Prep Basketball the DCA Wildcats have made all of you look good!!! Real Good! But more important than that is congratulations to the boys at DCA for getting the job done and congratulations to coach Preston Ramsey.

crimsontide43 , bballfan9009 , possumtownshady , sortsfan2222 , wildcats52

It looks like Ezell and FRA game on February 10th will decide who will finish 2nd and 3rd place.

As a side note I know that Knox Webb probably has one of the best facilities in the state...but could someone in middle tennessee please outbid them next year for the Region Tourney? The thought of most of the middle TN teams traveling to Knoxville for the tournament sure doesn't appeal most of us.

Gman

Congratulations to the following Coach T Message Board Posters...

Who voted for: Donelson Christian School (As the Champions of Division II-A Mid/East)

Whether you voted because DCA is your favorite team or because of your wide knowledge of Tennessee Prep Basketball the DCA Wildcats have made all of you look good!!! Real Good! But more important than that is congratulations to the boys at DCA for getting the job done and congratulations to coach Preston Ramsey.

crimsontide43 , bballfan9009 , possumtownshady , sortsfan2222 , wildcats52

It looks like Ezell and FRA game on February 10th will decide who will finish 2nd and 3rd place.

As a side note I know that Knox Webb probably has one of the best facilities in the state...but could someone in middle tennessee please outbid them next year for the Region Tourney? The thought of most of the middle TN teams traveling to Knoxville for the tournament sure doesn't appeal most of us.

Gman

I agree with you on the travel for sure. Would be nice to stay in town. Now if we wer playing at UTs gym I wouldn't mind so much. Congratulations DCA and Coach Ramsey. Lets keep it going Boys!

I agree with you on the travel for sure. Would be nice to stay in town. Now if we wer playing at UTs gym I wouldn't mind so much. Congratulations DCA and Coach Ramsey. Lets keep it going Boys!

The Eagles get a nice article in the paper today from the Nashville City Paper.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/sports/preps-ezell-harding-gets-healthy-cranks-offense-again-playoffs

Nice article...but from here on out...it is really about advancing to the next level.

Good luck and may the best teams...do just that.