Soddy Invitational Showdown

WrestlingGod

really smart people would not use a text message to insult someone who they prefer to remain anonymous to. And they would make sure that the number was not so public.

If someone is going to be a smart alec, be smart first.

Oh so now it is bcb good guy, Mike bad guy. You guys should get a room with the Freestyle guy and have some fun.

Keep it up and I will delete you from my friends list big guy.

Edited by scottmike

Oh so now it is bcb good guy, Mike bad guy. You guys should get a room with the Freestyle guy and have some fun.

Keep it up and I will delete you from my friends list big guy.

IN this case, how can BCB be anything but the good guy. Some low life kitten sent him insults about his offspring,,,,,them is fightin' words Mikey. If that was you, confess and make public apologies now. If it was not you, shut up.

IN this case, how can BCB be anything but the good guy. Some low life kitten sent him insults about his offspring,,,,,them is fightin' words Mikey. If that was you, confess and make public apologies now. If it was not you, shut up.

did not get to watch all of the tournament, if someone could please clue me in on what happened with 215 and heavy?

Sucked..... I used that word last night and it should have gotten me thrown out of the tournament.

How in the word can you believe that a tournament with TBSFMAW, SODDY BY GOD, THE HILL, MISS INDEPENDENCE, THE HOOTERS ( no longer my 2nd favorite team) and several other top notch kids be considered a suckasz tournament?? Sure there were a couple of oops, but glc was trying something new that most big time tournaments use, and almost pulled it off.

One day tournaments do seem to take it's toll on fans and rasslers, but that's the sport and it is what it is.

Here's the thang bout THE SODDY BY GOD that most men realized, it ain't really bout the rassling it's about the concession stand and who be working it. I know I personally made 79 trips and spent well over $350, but it was the best money I ever spent in a place that did not have a pole, can I get an AMEN!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the thieves, but it sounds like you guys have a good lead and I hope a good old fashion butt whoopin out back makes these boys think twice.

Congrats to TBSFMAW and there newbie, rassled a really good tournament and it's good to see their fans can still get REALLY EXCITED.

bcb iii :flower:

ps.... I received a couple of texts last night from a number that I was not familiar with, belittling the accomplishments that my boys have/have not gained through rassling. I called the number this morning to perhaps set up a meeting, but alas no one answered. If any knows this # 423-314-7992 and who it belongs to, it would bring a smile to my tired old run down face.

let me clarify, i was in no way saying the competition wasnt outstanding, i was saying that the tournament was NOT run very smoothly. the lights were not their fault, but the bout board was bad and i think everyone will agree with me. if the big time tournaments use that board then i would be saying the same thing about them. i think if they would have at least explained how the board works that would have been good. maybe they were going to but it glitched out too early i dont know, i just know i couldnt read it.

:shock: If that loser did text you and that is his number..set up a meeting between either him and you or both your boys in a barn just like in the movie "Every which way but loose" and get it on..............uh forget that,if you told him(person of interest)to meet you in a private barn and get it on.,.he'd probably show up in a dress,make up and a 5 gallon bucket of k-y!!! so meet him on the mat............nope can't do that either,he probably get to "excited" that he actually got to roll around with you. He misses you bcb