District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Agree 100%. We diffently over looked Community in game 1. Can you answer the question about the tiebreaker?

Not 100% sure, but if it's a 3 way tie, they could go into the stats dept. Avg. pts lost by district games. Champs had a hangover from the weekend tournament in Chattanooga, I hope they're rested and ready to go when we meet again! :popcorneater:

Forrest whips the Cougars 8-1. Wonder if anyone plays today?

The way the weather sounds it'll take some luck to even play by Friday which will make an interesting dilemma for those in the middle of a two game series. Will the coaches play honorably and use their number twos or go with the number ones again if its more than a two day layover.

Wow, a three way tie for 1st place makes these last few district series matchups huge and from the looks of things anybody can beat anybody on any given day. News is calling for terrible weather tonight, hope everybody comes out ok. Looks like it's gonna be an exciting finish. :popcorneater:

Not 100% sure, but if it's a 3 way tie, they could go into the stats dept. Avg. pts lost by district games. Champs had a hangover from the weekend tournament in Chattanooga, I hope they're rested and ready to go when we meet again! :popcorneater:

I think they would look at obviously head to head and records against like opponents which are all pretty much equally split, they may do point differentials. I know 2 years ago there was a 3 way coin toss to determine 2nd place for the tournament brackets and I believe the odd man was the winner. Don't know if that would happen for the regular season champ if that scenario plays out. Still a lot of baseball to be played tho in these final series. Does anybody know if they plan to split the brackets like last year and have both number 1 and 2 host half of the bracket?

:popcorneater: