District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Cascade = Regular Season District Champs. Which means district Tournament will be played in Bell Buckle.

Thursday's Games

#2 Forrest Host #7 Huntland

#3 Eagleville Host #6 MTCS

#4 Moore County Host #5 Community

Saturday

Cascade Gets winner of Moore County & Community.

Community beat Chapel Hill Monday. Pitching struggled for Chapel Hill.

Leland Brothers hits another 3 run homer 3rd one within a week but sounds like it could not match up with the hitting of Community. Brothers batting avg around 450 with 6 or 7 homers and a bucket full of rbi"s MVP consideration ?

Leland Brothers hits another 3 run homer 3rd one within a week but sounds like it could not match up with the hitting of Community. Brothers batting avg around 450 with 6 or 7 homers and a bucket full of rbi"s MVP consideration ?

Was all of these homeruns hit at Home? <_<

Prognostications for the tournament? Who's hot (and who's not)?

Forrest seems to be riding a surge into the tournament. Cascade gets to save 1 day of pitching (I doubt anyone else will save their #1 for the 2nd round game).

I would not call giving up 15 runs riding a surge. Seems like Forrest can not win if they are not at home. They must leave there bats in Chapel Hill on Away games. I would say Unionville and Huntland have a good chance to upset someone early. It is huge for Cascade to be the #1 seed and be able to save the pitching. Anyways should be some great baseball being played in Bell Buckle this weekend, Come on out. :popcorneater:

and Community had hr's from players that normally don't hit them

Prognostications for the tournament? Who's hot (and who's not)?

Forrest seems to be riding a surge into the tournament. Cascade gets to save 1 day of pitching (I doubt anyone else will save their #1 for the 2nd round game).

Community's bats have really been putting up the runs so if they get to your pitcher you better have your stix. Cascade has an advantage with the bye but you will have to win 3 to 4 games to win it all so... :thumb: