District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Cascade will have to get more aggressive at the plate with runners on base. Overall a good game with Cascade making a couple of costly errors. Great pitching match. The Smith kid for Eagleville is a ball player. Grew up with his Dad, Keith, sure the whole family is proud. He took away two hits last night at SS.

You poor fellow, having to put up with Keith as a child, whew...lol, he's been a good friend of mine since our boys started playing together in 7th grade. Bryan does have a little game in him doesn't he. I think he'll have a good chance to play some college ball.

I

You poor fellow, having to put up with Keith as a child, whew...lol, he's been a good friend of mine since our boys started playing together in 7th grade. Bryan does have a little game in him doesn't he. I think he'll have a good chance to play some college ball.

Actually graduated with his brother, Donnie, but everyone runs with the same crowds at the small schools. Keith is a good ole boy.

Wow Wee...what'a game. Eagleville defeats Mt. Pleasant 2-1 in 13 innings. Smith went 10 innings, Hammonds finished. Eagleville allowed 1 run in the first and that was about it. The pitcher from Mt. Pleasant (a junior) was one of the best pitchers Eagleville saw all year, he threw mid-80's but he had the best control I've seen all year on his fastball, he pitched inside constantly and would work in a inside to middle curve and then throw the curve middle out. Eaglevill had runners in scoring position on 3 occasions and couldn't get the go ahead run in until the 13th. Our ace will have until Wednesday to rest and number 2 could throw on Tuesday with only 3 innings today, he looked sharp. Our number 3 may get the start. It may depend on who we draw.

Wow Wee...what'a game. Eagleville defeats Mt. Pleasant 2-1 in 13 innings. Smith went 10 innings, Hammonds finished. Eagleville allowed 1 run in the first and that was about it. The pitcher from Mt. Pleasant (a junior) was one of the best pitchers Eagleville saw all year, he threw mid-80's but he had the best control I've seen all year on his fastball, he pitched inside constantly and would work in a inside to middle curve and then throw the curve middle out. Eaglevill had runners in scoring position on 3 occasions and couldn't get the go ahead run in until the 13th. Our ace will have until Wednesday to rest and number 2 could throw on Tuesday with only 3 innings today, he looked sharp. Our number 3 may get the start. It may depend on who we draw.

Congrats to the young men and Coach Moore.

Congrats to Summertown for their win. Cascade had a good season and a very good team. Should have a great team next year.

You are correct. We will only loose 2 seniors this year to graduation. Our starting right fielder and a role player.If we can keep these boys together during the summer it should help for next year. We will have 4 returning senior pichers back and if we use them right we should go deep if we put the kids in the right position and use the correct pitchers.

You are correct. We will only loose 2 seniors this year to graduation. Our starting right fielder and a role player.If we can keep these boys together during the summer it should help for next year. We will have 4 returning senior pichers back and if we use them right we should go deep if we put the kids in the right position and use the correct pitchers.

You have a good coach. Eagleville will be tough and Community will show improvement, as well as Forrest. Huntland and Moore Co are close to having competitive teams again.

You have a good coach. Eagleville will be tough and Community will show improvement, as well as Forrest. Huntland and Moore Co are close to having competitive teams again.

Eagleville will have 13 seniors next year and there are at least 6 pitchers among them. They should have a chance next year if they play to their potential.

• 2 weeks later...