Livingston Academy @ Pickett Co.

LAfan4Life

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this rivalry game?

• Livingston Academy
    • Pickett County

This is always a good rivalry as these 2 teams are only separated by a short drive down Hwy 111. Been a few years since Pickett County has beaten LA, but LA hasn't being playing their best basketball lately. I haven't seen Pickett play yet this year, but I think it will be a close game.

On paper this shouldn't even be a contest but LA hasn't been able to beat anyone lately so we will see just how far the mighty have fallen. If LA can be beat by Smith Co. then Pickett has a legitimate shot at beating them at home. I say LA wins but not by much.

On paper this shouldn't even be a contest but LA hasn't been able to beat anyone lately so we will see just how far the mighty have fallen. If LA can be beat by Smith Co. then Pickett has a legitimate shot at beating them at home. I say LA wins but not by much.

Have to completely agree with this post. Pickett Co lost to Clarkrange by about 20, so if this game is close then Friday night might not be too good for LA. :popcorneater:

Have to completely agree with this post. Pickett Co lost to Clarkrange by about 20, so if this game is close then Friday night might not be too good for LA. :popcorneater:

Granted LA has flopped a couple games under coach Miller but they have also beat CPA, Nash christian, Stone mem, two good teams in florida under Miller. So you guys get on here and write LA off, that will be a big mistake. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

first...who was the one vote for PC in this one??? :wacko:

2nd...after PC took a 8-4 lead in the first, LA went on a 20-0 run and never looked back against PC. Clarkrange will be another win as well.

3rd...midtenns prophetic post was hog wash much like all his posts and he be will hiding under a rock when LA plays JC again..YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!! ;)

4th...Glad to see LA win and play like the team we have come to expect to see although the naysayers are pretty quiet on the boards.

5th...kodger, you are right. LA most definatley has under-achieved this season without question as a whole but teams better not underestimate this team.

GO HOG-EYE!!!

p.s. This has to has to do with the girls game....why was PC pressing LA down 30+ points deep into the 3rd quarter???

Edited by BigDaddy_1

Celebrate good times, cmon. There's a party going on right here. TNT. Really nice win against Pickett Co. Should be another tough one(weather permitting) against Clarkrange Friday night.

Not hardly time to celebrate but it was nice to see us get out of our shooting slump! Gonna take time, problem is we dont have much time. These young men need our undivided support and I think they will get it. LA has great fans and alot are hurt, but we have to remember who this is all about. I am a fan without a kid playing and the team has my full support. :thumb:

first...who was the one vote for PC in this one??? :wacko:

2nd...after PC took a 8-4 lead in the first, LA went on a 20-0 run and never looked back against PC. Clarkrange will be another win as well.

3rd...midtenns prophetic post was hog wash much like all his posts and he be will hiding under a rock when LA plays JC again..YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!! ;)

4th...Glad to see LA win and play like the team we have come to expect to see although the naysayers are pretty quiet on the boards.

5th...kodger, you are right. LA most definatley has under-achieved this season without question as a whole but teams better not underestimate this team.

GO HOG-EYE!!!

p.s. This has to has to do with the girls game....why was PC pressing LA down 30+ points deep into the 3rd quarter???

I got news for ya daddy, if you're going to hang your hat on beating JC then so be it but if i was you i would try to win my district first, that would be the first thing i would worry about. As far as beating us well the best you can do is split the season with us which is alot worse than what you should have done. Maybe thats your superbowl now beating JC and i can understand why since you can't win your district and will be done after the semi's of the region because it takes a coach to get past that round and ya'll aint got one!! So beat up on the Class A schools all you want if it makes you feel good, we'll start calling ya'll Cookeville North ! hahahaha