Jo Byrns Football in 2011-2012

OLD PIRATE

As I have said before at least we make it and don't choke during the playoffs like the most overrated team of all. JB is always ranked 1 at sometimes during the year but never ends up that way. 5 gold balls 4 silver balls we at least make and attempt too.

SP doesn't choke during the playoffs? :roflol:

• Upvote 1

<BR>The Cubs scrimmage at Kenwood on May 6th and at Northeast on May 13th with both being at 5PM. I saw Jo Byrns scrimmages Fairview but when and where? The Cubs play Fairview in Week 0 and Jo Byrns in Week 5 so I'd like to check out those 2 teams if I have the chance.<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>Someone posted earlier that the game is on May 21, 6:00pm at Jo Byrns.

The Cheatham County at Jo Byrns contest in week five is going to be a battle.

Should bring a great crowd the next two years (and $$$ for both schools) as there are plenty of families/friends/co-workers that are divided on the county line. I just hate that this series didn't happen a couple of years ago because now there's no Stratton's to go to after the game. :angry: