Pickett Co--Jackson Co score

rabbitranch

Amazing. With JC's poor showing last night, Midtenn has transformed back into devilfanatic. :roflol:

Looks like you're one of those that like to get on here and make accusations just like midten. You joined the last of october but seem to know the boards well which tells me you have multiple names. Maybe you guys are one in the same i have no clue, but don't hide behind a fictitious name and make those kind of accusations about me. Come and see me on Feb 1st. I would never make comments like midten does in regards to an individual player or a team of young athletes so how you can make that comparison is beyond me. I have a lot of respect for LA and its program and would never get on here and promote my son even though i'm very proud of him as i was my oldest son when he played for Clay Co. I'm a lucky man in more ways than one as Big Daddy knows all too well. So do what i do, support your team and leave the name calling to the idiots unless your one of them?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could he be you?? :mrgreen:

HA! Are you calling me an old man? LOL!. . I was a former opponent of devilfanatic's oldest son . . I feel honored be considered one in the same as such a skilled ambassador of the game like Mr. Fanatic himself . . It's good to see Jordan is following is his big brother's foot steps . . Hopefully he can lead them all the way to boro . . Oh and devil hope all is well with your old man haven't been able to make it down to a game to check up on him!

HA! Are you calling me an old man? LOL!. . I was a former opponent of devilfanatic's oldest son . . I feel honored be considered one in the same as such a skilled ambassador of the game like Mr. Fanatic himself . . It's good to see Jordan is following is his big brother's foot steps . . Hopefully he can lead them all the way to boro . . Oh and devil hope all is well with your old man haven't been able to make it down to a game to check up on him!

Let me clarify...Are you midten??? :mrgreen: