Brtadford at Greenfield

Rascalflatt

Everybody but yellowjacket1 will agree that TT is the best player in the region. TT was the best player in the region as a freshman and she still is the best player.

Sometimes the Bradford homeboy comes out in yellowjacket1, he was raised in Bradford and has had a hard time crossing over.

when I read the post above,I had a good laugh.You're right.The Bradford came out of him.He thought Wallsmith was better than T.t. and I had them as the top 2.So..Can't fault him for that.But Wardawg also answered my next pick in Carnation Hart.Brings the ball down the court.is Lake co's top rebounder and one of the fastest.Plays hard against all the top post players and bigger girls.I was told the Greenfield coach said on the radio that he thought Carnation Hart was the key to Lake Co.Anyway.Street is fast,not sure about her scoring each game to be the top player.My top 3 picks would be T.T.,Carnation and Jordan Gailey and wouldn't argue if some had Jordan as 2nd.She plays extremely hard.Not the fastest but at the end of the night puts in a strong effort.I'd have Shamone Pearson and Street as my next picks,Mullins,Randolfh,Bratton,Combs all about the same.Combs has as much talent as any player if she comes to play.Are are good players but can't see anyone picking against T.T. as the best player.She does more than score.She's the best defender,sets other people up.Like some say..You can tell Lake Co isn't the same team when she's not on the floor.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellowjackets1, I would have to disagree with you on the best player in the district. TT is the best player in the district, on the best team in the district and #21 Carnation Hart is not bad either. Have seen all the teams play and this is my opinion just like you have yours but for this best coach in the district talk, and this or that player to be the best in the district then they would be doing better overall than they are. Honestly, if Bradford had the best player in the district they would not be losing all the games they have b/c Eddings IS a good coach. I have known Coach Johnson for a long time and he does at great job at LC. Has taken less talented teams and knocked off some very good Gleason teams in the district and region tournaments, Has taken a LC Boys team to the state as well as a LC girls team. I will rank him up there with anyone in the district. To the game big win for Greenfield as I said in the LC/Greenfield thread the jackets can be a very dangerous team if they play every night like they do when they face LC.

You are entitled to your opinion and I knew you would disagree. However, I don't agree with your argument about how good the team would be doing. Meredith Richardson was a 2 time Ms. Basketball from Bradford and the teams she played on were not very good. As far as Lake Co. goes, I think Carnation Hart might be better than T.T. She was the dominant player against Greenfield anyway.

Again these are just opinions, and like I said, my opinion is that Street is hands down the best player in the district.

Everybody but yellowjacket1 will agree that TT is the best player in the region. TT was the best player in the region as a freshman and she still is the best player.

Sometimes the Bradford homeboy comes out in yellowjacket1, he was raised in Bradford and has had a hard time crossing over.

What did you edit out of this post? I am just curious. I have not had a hard time crossing over, but I am beginning to think that you are having a hard time accepting me.

Edited by yellowjackets1

You are entitled to your opinion and I knew you would disagree. However, I don't agree with your argument about how good the team would be doing. Meredith Richardson was a 2 time Ms. Basketball from Bradford and the teams she played on were not very good. As far as Lake Co. goes, I think Carnation Hart might be better than T.T. She was the dominant player against Greenfield anyway.

Again these are just opinions, and like I said, my opinion is that Street is hands down the best player in the district.

I like Street.She is fast and is a good player.I'd like to really get a vote from most of the people that have seen these players..Without being biased like you seem to think Wardawg and myself are.Just like you are toward Street.A lot of people think Carnation is the best player on our team.Heard that from a lot of people.But I have seen all the things that T.T. does and it isn't about scoring.That's why I put Carnation as my 2nd pick.I'd like to see a list from Humboldt people,Union City posters,Trenton ,Halls..everyone that has seen all the girls and that post pretty regularly.Nobody or any player in the district can do the things that T.T. can do.Also anxious to see if many people pick Street over Gailey.I personally wouldn't but all them are good players.When T.T was on the floor against Central,Lake Co was the better team.Only when she went to the bench on a bogus 4th foul did Central win.And I know you are going to say T.T. is out of control.Pioneer was there.At least he'll tell you that wasnt a charge.Same with Greenfield.As long as T.T. was on the floor,Lake Co was in control.I know you don't want to admit it..but like you said..you have your opinion and that's fine.Really want to know if many others think Street is better and also if she even makes the top 3 or 4..With posters that maybe are not from Lake Co or Bradford.Greenfield fan has said T.T. and he's not from Lake Co.I would think he's impartial.If anything..wonder why he doesn't say Gailey.After all ,one of his players.I think he's fair.Again..I'd pick Gailety over Street.But I'd take any of them.all are very good athlethes.

Edited by mrbigster

Skill wise, Combs is better in my opinion. By your post, you won't agree with me, but it's just my opinion.

By the way, what was the final score of this game?

No comparison...I agree with Galey over Combs. 5 colleges thus far are in hot pursuit of Galey. She's just a better player with way more skill. Obviously the coaches think so as well since she's been All District since her freshman year and Jackson Sun's Newcomer of the Year runner up to Kendra Williams.

No comparison...I agree with Galey over Combs. 5 colleges thus far are in hot pursuit of Galey. She's just a better player with way more skill. Obviously the coaches think so as well since she's been All District since her freshman year and Jackson Sun's Newcomer of the Year runner up to Kendra Williams.

I agree with you there is no comparison.

LOL, I know what schools are recruiting Galey. I'm 95% sure Combs is better and has more upside than Galey.....sorry. Combs is a 6 ft. guard that can handle the ball well, shoot around the basket as well as stepping out and nailing the 3 ball, and can rebound. The key thing here is she has to come to play. Combs could easily go and play for any of the top NAIA's around here such as Union, Bethel or Freed if she brought her "A" game every game. The word on Galey is she is being recruited hard by Rhodes. This debate could go on and on and on, but there's really no need in it as it will accomplish nothing. Both are good players in District 14A and both will be playing college ball somewhere. Good Luck to both of them.