2010-2011 State Duals

matcat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on time, if I had to take a guess id say 5. Its Friday at Ravenwood. And as far as I know its...

Ravenwood vs McGavock

Indy vs Overton

winners for Region 6 Championship

You are still running your lips with false information. Get your facts straight before posting stuff. Now for the correct information. District 12 will basically have a free for all tomorrow @ Antioch. Antioch, McGavock, Hunters Lane, Cane Ridge, & Overton will wrestle to determine the representatives. None of the teams will probably give the D 11 reps much of a fight, but come with the facts and only the facts. If school is out, weigh ins are at 2, if school is in look for it to start around 4

You are still running your lips with false information. Get your facts straight before posting stuff. Now for the correct information. District 12 will basically have a free for all tomorrow @ Antioch. Antioch, McGavock, Hunters Lane, Cane Ridge, & Overton will wrestle to determine the representatives. None of the teams will probably give the D 11 reps much of a fight, but come with the facts and only the facts. If school is out, weigh ins are at 2, if school is in look for it to start around 4

I guess you must not be able to read because if you could you would see where I said, as far as i know. BUT looking at those teams, I can make the prediction that it will be Overton and McGavock.

Edited by WrestlingGod

So we looking for wrestling to start at 4 or closer to 5 Nununu? And do we know matchups yet, or will that be figured out on site? What will gate prices be so i can get enough cash out. Thanks in advance.

WI @ 4pm, wrestle 5pm finals start at 7pm

Rd 1 Ravenwood VS D10 #2, and Independence VS D10 #1

Rd 2 both winners wrestle for #1 and #2 both travel to state duals.