10AA

coachrus

Winner of Monday night's CPA - Maplewood game get's 1st place seeding. I believe the loser falls to 3rd place and East Lit would be second seed. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Still think it is odd to play tonight when Saturday night appeared to be open for both teams. Does playing an extra game during the week the tournament begins become a disadvantage for two of the top teams as the tourney wears on? Course CPA may not mind since Lindsey was out for Friday's game and gives him more time for recovery.

If Maplewood wins it is easy, CPA drops to 3rd since East Lit who finished 13-3 would have a win over Maplewood and Lipscomb would be 4th, since DL has a win over Maplewood. If CPA wins they are #1, but becomes more complicated the rest of the way and may be dependent on who finishes 4th which may not be easy since DL and Whites Creek could both end up at 9-7 if WC beats Pearl Cohn tonight. East Lit has a loss vs. Whites Creek while Maplewood has a loss vs. Lipscomb. Lipscomb and Whites Creek split during the year.

Where is the District 10AA Tournament being held? Does one of the top 2 teams- CPA/Maplewood get to host it too? Looks like monday is an important night for this District.

10AA tournament is being held at CPA this year. I believe it is rotated each year. It was at East Lit last year and MLK two years ago.

CPA beats Maplewood tonight 74 - 70 for the District 10-AA regular season championship and a # 1 seed in the upcoming tournament. Craig Bradshaw hit 13 points in a row in the fourth quarter and had about 26 for the game. Maplewood hit 7 threes to CPAs 5. Maplewood's Kenny Robertson had 27 and was unconscious from the three line.

It appears (box scores) there were two really good games last night. Anyone got a recap.

Whites Creek played a great game and had CPA on the ropes. CPA came out of the gates and took an 18 - 8 lead. Whites Creek game back and ended up 4 or 5 ahead at half. CPA came out after half and went on a 13 - 0 run. However, Whites Creek battled back to make it tight at the end. Thomas Richard for CPA was probably the difference for the Lions Friday night. He had 18 points and several key plays. Overall I would call it an ugly win for CPA. They did not play their best game.

The Maplewood - East Lit game was kinda sloppy as well. Kenny Robertson had a key steal and score with about a minute to go to seal the win for the Panthers.

CPA beats Maplewood 79-52 to capture 10AA number 1 seed. Maplewood takes the 2 seed, East Lit the 3 seed and Whites Creek the 4 seed.

How do these seeds match up to the 9AA seeds in Region 5?

It could possibly be a clean sweep of distrist 9aa. Sycamore might be the only team from 9aa to do anything.

CPA beats Maplewood 79-52 to capture 10AA number 1 seed. Maplewood takes the 2 seed, East Lit the 3 seed and Whites Creek the 4 seed.

How do these seeds match up to the 9AA seeds in Region 5?

1 CPA vs 4 Westmoreland- CPA by at least 50

2 Maplewood vs 3 Macon Co.- Maplewood by 35

3 East Lit @ 2 White House- East Lit by 20

4 Whites Creek @ 1 Sycamore- UPSET!! WC by 8

District 10 is about 20x better than district 9. It is just pathetic how bad Distict 10 will run through them