10AA

coachrus

If CPA continues on the roll they have been on- NOONE in 10AA has a chance. Pick your poison. They have weapons at every position. Just look at their scores since Christmas... they have been blasting teams. Credit a lot of this to their youth (3 Fresh/ 2 Soph) getting so much better over the last 2 months. Might just be the team to watch come tournament time...if everything fall into place they could give Liberty Tech a run for the GOLD BALL...

Not happening.

No, i have seen them play and i must admit they are somewhat impressive playing against lesser competiton in district 9. But, i have also seen them play against teams outside their district. (Not so impressive) They are a good team, but not a great team.

Huh. So where does that put Whites Creek and Maplewood?

I'll have to go ahead and say it now, Sycamore has played a bunch of great basketball players this year, but they have NOT seen a better TEAM!

(please note "team" is in bold letters)

WAR EAGLE!

NEXT..............................YEAR!

Guess you should have lost that sectional game, huh?

I hate to rain on your parade chief but, unless you are one of the 8 teams left standing then you can't really talk. And it is highly unlikely that you are haha. You're probably one of the people that is still bitter about Sycamore's success anyways.

I hate to rain on your parade chief but, unless you are one of the 8 teams left standing then you can't really talk. And it is highly unlikely that you are haha. You're probably one of the people that is still bitter about Sycamore's success anyways.

ACTUALLY champ, I AM one of the 8 teams left. If you had been on the T for any length of time you would know that. I applaud the Sycamore PLAYERS for their Region Championship and overall excellent season. My post was directed to a few obnoxious Sycamore FANS. I guess it hit the mark with you.lol

ACTUALLY champ, I AM one of the 8 teams left. If you had been on the T for any length of time you would know that. I applaud the Sycamore PLAYERS for their Region Championship and overall excellent season. My post was directed to a few obnoxious Sycamore FANS. I guess it hit the mark with you.lol

Haha! I pay good enough attention to "the T" and if you were paying close enough attention to "the T" then you would see that I've only made 4 or 5 posts ALL of which defending Sycamore and their program. Not really all that obnoxious posts anyways. And I'm sure with your post (which was very obnoxious) about the Sycamore team you hit the mark with Sycamore fans wether they were "obnoxious" or not. And congratulations on being one of the 8 left. I'm assuming you are an East Lit fan since this is a 10AA forum. If so, I'm actually pulling for you guys. If not, good luck anyways and hope that you don't play East Lit.