Wrestle90

ynotme

When Baylor's 171 pounder came over to shake Daddy's hand he appeared to exchange some words with you on the bench. Wondering if what I'm hearing was said is true?

And what's up with 2 of the EBE participants being penalized for unsportmanlike conduct?

Edited by ynotme

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Baylor's 171 pounder came over to shake Daddy's hand he appeared to exchange some words with you on the bench. Wondering if what I'm hearing was said is true?

And what's up with 2 of the EBE participants being penalized for unsportmanlike conduct?

Really Tim Manley? Is this really what you're resorting to these days? Saying stupid, pathetic things on CoachT to a 22 year old girl? You may have baseless, pathetic and unnecessary reasons for being upset with someone else in my family. But then you're going to try and do this? It's sad. I'm sorry. Pretty sure everyone on this board would have my back on that.

If you have something to say to me, I'll be there on Friday and you can talk to me in person. But to do this in this setting? Just really really sad.

Really Tim Manley? Is this really what you're resorting to these days? Saying stupid, pathetic things on CoachT to a 22 year old girl? You may have baseless, pathetic and unnecessary reasons for being upset with someone else in my family. But then you're going to try and do this? It's sad. I'm sorry. Pretty sure everyone on this board would have my back on that.

If you have something to say to me, I'll be there on Friday and you can talk to me in person. But to do this in this setting? Just really really sad.

Did ya'll use to date and have a bad breakup or something?

Or just you just turn him down, and upset him?

Do you think you are the girl from True Grit or something?

Saying stupid, pathetic things on CoachT to a 22 year old girl? You may have baseless, pathetic and unnecessary reasons for being upset with someone else in my family. But then you're going to try and do this? It's sad. I'm sorry. Pretty sure everyone on this board would have my back on that.

People that know you love your passion for the sport,,,and your loyalty!!! Put those two thing together,,,add your dad,,,and your 'cage' can be rattled pretty good. Nevertheless,,,people that like to pick on young women in a venomous way (vs. witty and fun) usually have bigger issues,,,so they feel better by making a young . attractive female feel bad. Its sad,,but,,Maybe this person is a female?

I have your back (or your 6 o'clock)!!!! I love to battle wits,,but at the end of the day,,you are a 22 y/o female,,,and deserve a basic level of respect from all the men on this board. If someone has a real issue with you,,,ex-boyfriend,,,secret lover,,,etc....this is not the place. People love to hate your dad,,,I get that part,,,but your dad did an amazing job raising you,,,which makes him an amazing DAD,,,which is better than being an amazing anything else!

That being said,,,I don't think this person is from The Baylor wrestling family. I know all those folks,,and they are good people (not saying EBE folks ain't,,((example: gotta love them Westbrooks)) just saying I like the Baylor folks better,,,haha

CC,,,sends

People that know you love your passion for the sport,,,and your loyalty!!! Put those two thing together,,,add your dad,,,and your 'cage' can be rattled pretty good. Nevertheless,,,people that like to pick on young women in a venomous way (vs. witty and fun) usually have bigger issues,,,so they feel better by making a young . attractive female feel bad. Its sad,,but,,Maybe this person is a female?

I have your back (or your 6 o'clock)!!!! I love to battle wits,,but at the end of the day,,you are a 22 y/o female,,,and deserve a basic level of respect from all the men on this board. If someone has a real issue with you,,,ex-boyfriend,,,secret lover,,,etc....this is not the place. People love to hate your dad,,,I get that part,,,but your dad did an amazing job raising you,,,which makes him an amazing DAD,,,which is better than being an amazing anything else!

That being said,,,I don't think this person is from The Baylor wrestling family. I know all those folks,,and they are good people (not saying EBE folks ain't,,((example: gotta love them Westbrooks)) just saying I like the Baylor folks better,,,haha

CC,,,sends

This has to be the worst attempted pickup I have ever seen.

Sorry, guess again.

Noticed you didn't address the question? Did you get a little "emotional" or no?

Now, Mr. Manley, why would I need to guess again when I got it right the first time? You've been tattled on. Or how can I put it in more Bayloric terms for you... The tiger's out of the cage?

But doesn't it just feel liberating now, knowing everyone knows who you are Mr. Manley!?

Geez, can't wait to see you Friday Mr. Manley! I'll be sure to wave and smile!

Have a great day today Mr. Manley!

Edited by Wrestle90