Wrestle90

ynotme

Now, Mr. Manley, why would I need to guess again when I got it right the first time? You've been tattled on. Or how can I put it in more Bayloric terms for you... The tiger's out of the cage?

But doesn't it just feel liberating now, knowing everyone knows who you are Mr. Manley!?

Geez, can't wait to see you Friday Mr. Manley! I'll be sure to wave and smile!

Have a great day today Mr. Manley!

I thought it was walkenvol, barrel, and possibly herm, but ynotme now? I know he gave me rudy, and esp. radio on the short bus most recently! Hey,,, I still eat and hollar, but my Gut & voice is declining in recent years! Got the t-shirt on the bar not long ago, go get that BCB, WV, BB, R76, & Tx23!!!!! No break guys...20+ ...well do a challenge @ State!!!!! :thumb:

Now, what's the plan with bumping around? 130,135,140????

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was walkenvol, barrel, and possibly herm, but ynotme now? I know he gave me rudy, and esp. radio on the short bus most recently! Hey,,, I still eat and hollar, but my Gut & voice is declining in recent years! Got the t-shirt on the bar not long ago, go get that BCB, WV, BB, R76, & Tx23!!!!! No break guys...20+ ...well do a challenge @ State!!!!! :thumb:

Now, what's the plan with bumping around? 130,135,140????

Good Lord Somms, take your medication. Now I', not in the same boat as The Bear and the late Walkinvol, but drinking at this early of a hour might suggest a problem.

90, I'm pretty sure I know who ynotme is and it ain't who you think it is. His mommy has banned him from coacht and he like alll married men obey what the boss says.

Here is my problem, well I have several, but my problem with this topic. I heard what you apparently said and if it is true then you need to stand behind it and not use the " don't pick on a little girl" defense. Hellll you are an adult now and should be treated like one on this board. Now I dig you and wish there were more fans out there like you,...... but it's time to woman up, if you will

Let me give you an example of what I'm talkin bout....

When EFT rassled that purple team on hwy 58, the coach, not sure his name, said something to Chico White about his handshake in a very smartasss way, I replied that I would be glad to shake the coaches hand in a very LOUD and aggressive voice. 2 days ago I heard that the coach said I was upset that he did not send a rassler out to rassler my boy, and then got mad about that so I asked him to go outside. First off as many of you ladies can testify( don't worry no names cathy) I am a great lover not a fighter so unless this coach thought I looked pretty good in my jeans, which I did, there was no need to go with him behind the dumpster. I was just trying to make him realize that saying something to a child, was not going to be tolerated by me.

Keep up the good work 90, just back up what you say, k?

With much Love In my heart,

bcb iii :flower:

Good Lord Somms, take your medication. Now I', not in the same boat as The Bear and the late Walkinvol, but drinking at this early of a hour might suggest a problem.

90, I'm pretty sure I know who ynotme is and it ain't who you think it is. His mommy has banned him from coacht and he like alll married men obey what the boss says.

Here is my problem, well I have several, but my problem with this topic. I heard what you apparently said and if it is true then you need to stand behind it and not use the " don't pick on a little girl" defense. Hellll you are an adult now and should be treated like one on this board. Now I dig you and wish there were more fans out there like you,...... but it's time to woman up, if you will

Let me give you an example of what I'm talkin bout....

When EFT rassled that purple team on hwy 58, the coach, not sure his name, said something to Chico White about his handshake in a very smartasss way, I replied that I would be glad to shake the coaches hand in a very LOUD and aggressive voice. 2 days ago I heard that the coach said I was upset that he did not send a rassler out to rassler my boy, and then got mad about that so I asked him to go outside. First off as many of you ladies can testify( don't worry no names cathy) I am a great lover not a fighter so unless this coach thought I looked pretty good in my jeans, which I did, there was no need to go with him behind the dumpster. I was just trying to make him realize that saying something to a child, was not going to be tolerated by me.

Great post! I love it when people call it like it is. Kudos for calling the purple runaways coach out for bad behavior! I agree as well wrestle90 should just admit what was said. I have been impressed with her passion and guts so far. Nows not the time to back down. Wrestle90 just do as you always do and speak your mind. It's ok if it was out of line as we can all get that way.

Keep up the good work 90, just back up what you say, k?

Here is my problem, well I have several, but my problem with this topic. I heard what you apparently said and if it is true then you need to stand behind it and not use the " don't pick on a little girl" defense. Hellll you are an adult now and should be treated like one on this board. Now I dig you and wish there were more fans out there like you,......

90,,, now u can feel more comforted! :unsure: The Cats cage got rattled and he broke lose! No challenge on the bar? Hey, her daddy nay be able to beat us all!!!

Guys-

Honestly, this has gotten way more out of hand than it should. If you would really like my perspective of what happened after that 171 pound match, then here it is. Everyone was planning on Duncan to pin Bullard, just as was the case with a lot of the other matches. Well we all know that pin didn't happen. Bullard was as happy as a loon to not get pinned. As he came over to shake my dad's hand (and you all know I was sitting next to dad on the bench), he had a huge smile and was shaking his head up at the crowd, smiling ear to ear. I didn't like it, for obvious reasons. But this is the thing, the "exchange" you speak of was more so an exchange of looks rather than words. After he shook dad's hand, he looks right at me smiling even bigger, I gave him a disgusted look, he gave one right back, I told him he was "a piece", nothing more, not "a piece of s***", just "a piece". He smiled even bigger, walks to the edge of the mat, turns back around, looks straight at me and throws his hands up at me as in "Come on, say more" or something along those lines. And that was it guys. Nothing more, nothing less. So whatever it is that people are thinking I said, it's just not true.

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you were expecting some sort of "bad girls club" exchange of words filled with inappropriate expletives, but that just wasn't the case. So put your imaginative perversions to rest. If telling someone they are "a piece" is so note-worthy and bad, then consider this my public apology, but really, I didn't see it that way. It's the rivalry, the heated moment events take place, we all know that. Especially when I was personally being provoked. I told you in my "coming out" post on the Baylor/McCallie thread, that I am feisty and hot-headed. It happens! But nothing more happened than what I have told from above.

Whether you believe me or not is your prerogative, but it would be your ignorance that would keep you from taking my word for it.

Enjoy the gossip throwing though, boys. Wait a minute, isn't gossip supposed to be for girls these days....

Edited by Wrestle90

Guys-

Honestly, this has gotten way more out of hand than it should. If you would really like my perspective of what happened after that 171 pound match, then here it is. Everyone was planning on Duncan to pin Bullard, just as was the case with a lot of the other matches. Well we all know that pin didn't happen. Bullard was as happy as a loon to not get pinned. As he came over to shake my dad's hand (and you all know I was sitting next to dad on the bench), he had a huge smile and was shaking his head up at the crowd, smiling ear to ear. I didn't like it, for obvious reasons. But this is the thing, the "exchange" you speak of was more so an exchange of looks rather than words. After he shook dad's hand, he looks right at me smiling even bigger, I gave him a disgusted look, he gave one right back, I told him he was "a piece", nothing more, not "a piece of s***", just "a piece". He smiled even bigger, walks to the edge of the mat, turns back around, looks straight at me and throws his hands up at me as in "Come on, say more" or something along those lines. And that was it guys. Nothing more, nothing less. So whatever it is that people are thinking I said, it's just not true.

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you were expecting some sort of "bad girls club" exchange of words filled with inappropriate expletives, but that just wasn't the case. So put your imaginative perversions to rest. If telling someone they are "a piece" is so note-worthy and bad, then consider this my public apology, but really, I didn't see it that way. It's the rivalry, the heated moment events take place, we all know that. Especially when I was personally being provoked. I told you in my "coming out" post on the Baylor/McCallie thread, that I am feisty and hot-headed. It happens! But nothing more happened than what I have told from above.

Whether you believe me or not is your prerogative, but it would be your ignorance that would keep you from taking my word for it.

Enjoy the gossip throwing though, boys. Wait a minute, isn't gossip supposed to be for girls these days....

And the truth shall set you free. Atta girl

You know 90, I probably would have done the same thing, we Italians wear our emotions on our sleeves. I hope to see you this weekend if i can make it and I hope that the ebe beats the bros so a rematch can take place with tbsfbag.

Soms I can crank out only about 14, but I can do a mean Hustle, Shag and even better Dirty grind. Beat me in those and you can have my silk green thong undies

Your hatred of the Manlys isn't going to turn me into one.

If we post the video of this exchange on utube, is there anyone on this board with the ability to read lips to either confirm or refute wrestle90's statement as her confession doesn't fully agree with what was heard?

Would you be OK with the Baylor adults on the bench calling your brother "a piece" or maybe something a little more believable when he came over to shake the coach's hand? I think not.

Wonder how much you would be yelling about the terrible cheating red team if they had received 2 unsportmanlike conduct penalties along with someone on their bench insulting your brother?

So the ol Ranger wants to come up the road a piece to meet at the bar @ the ag expo ctr. Feb 17th!?!?!? The Soms will do 22 for ya, & Hey, my sons will even beat that! Come on Tex... You come beat that and get MY t-shirt too!!!! :thumb:

I have no interest in ever meeting you, thanks for the invite though.

Your hatred of the Manlys isn't going to turn me into one.

If we post the video of this exchange on utube, is there anyone on this board with the ability to read lips to either confirm or refute wrestle90's statement as her confession doesn't fully agree with what was heard?

Would you be OK with the Baylor adults on the bench calling your brother "a piece" or maybe something a little more believable when he came over to shake the coach's hand? I think not.

Wonder how much you would be yelling about the terrible cheating red team if they had received 2 unsportmanlike conduct penalties along with someone on their bench insulting your brother?

As I said, it's your prerogative whether you believe me or not. As I also said, it's your ignorance that would keep you from taking my word for it. See ynotme, you asked me what I said and I answered you. Then you say it's not what I said. Ok, since you know better than me the words that came out of my own mouth, why don't you man up and say these theoretical made up things I said. I can tell you this, I may be feisty, I may be hot-headed, I may hate Baylor, but I will never stoop to that kind of level as to what you think I said. Was me calling Bullard (someone I personally know and have encountered in my work place, so this was no random exchange) "a piece" unnecessary? Yes, it was, and in retrospect, the way you crazies on here are blowing it up, something I shouldn't have done. But really, you decide instead to say that I said things I never said. Well if that's the case, why did you ask me what I said in the first place? Seems my answer would always be irrelevant, eh?

You also say that you think I said something "a little more believable". Why is me saying something really evil, mean, or vulgar more believable? Is that the kind of person you think I am? Funny.... since you don't even know me. Looks like most have accepted my version of my own encounter. Imagine that...

What is your aim ynotme??? If it's to get under my skin, I'm sorry, it's just not working. I'm only responding to you because whatever it is that is being said that I said, I need to defend (as BCB said) because honestly whatever it is going around, is not a true representation of me. So as I mentioned earlier, what did I say? I'm so curious to know... As is everyone else it looks like.

Edited by Wrestle90