Wrestle90

ynotme

I do believe they scolded her with regard to the "exchange". I was there. I saw her turn to gentleman beside her and ask him if he saw what happened. He politely told her not to worry about it and that she shouldn't have said anything. I also know that "a piece" was NOT all that she said. Remember, reading lips is easy honey, especially when it's only 2 words.

I believe Bill Cherry, Major Spencer or Dr. Walker for that matter would have told you that you shouldn't have said anything to him. I don't recall anyone on McCallie's bench ever verbally reacting to a kid's taunts before. Not a classy action by Bullard but I think not wearing tights has made them less inhibited.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe they scolded her with regard to the "exchange". I was there. I saw her turn to gentleman beside her and ask him if he saw what happened. He politely told her not to worry about it and that she shouldn't have said anything. I also know that "a piece" was NOT all that she said. Remember, reading lips is easy honey, especially when it's only 2 words.

eddieeagle,

You are right about everything you said, except the last part. You people are sad. I'm sorry. I told you what I said, and I'm just not the type of person to say anything more than what I already told you. And you were correct, it was only two words - "a piece". If I said what you thought I said, it would have been four words - "a piece of s***". But thanks for playing! It's been real guys.

Glad you have nothing better to do than scrutinize the movement of my lips. And then discuss it to exhausting length on this board.

Let it go! This is so ridiculous-

Edited by Wrestle90

Not a classy action by Bullard

Not so fast takedown3.

In post #20 on this thread, 90 said "As he came over to shake my dad's hand (and you all know I was sitting next to dad on the bench), he had a huge smile and was shaking his head up at the crowd, smiling ear to ear. I didn't like it".

Bullard in his 3rd or 4th match back survives 6 minutes with the EBE's senior, Maryland bound wrestler. Who among us would not be smiling in the same situation? Hard to comprehend how you deem that as "not a classy action"?

Not so fast takedown3.

In post #20 on this thread, 90 said "As he came over to shake my dad's hand (and you all know I was sitting next to dad on the bench), he had a huge smile and was shaking his head up at the crowd, smiling ear to ear. I didn't like it".

Bullard in his 3rd or 4th match back survives 6 minutes with the EBE's senior, Maryland bound wrestler. Who among us would not be smiling in the same situation? Hard to comprehend how you deem that as "not a classy action"?

At 18 or most any age, I would have smiled at 90 win,lose or draw.