TWF Div 1 Rankings and Freaks of the Week (1/31/11) Are Posted

trickk

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will state this once again, Austin Woods is not a senior, he is a junior. :roflol:

Also, Michael Gray never decisioned Caleb Little, Caleb majored him once, and gray caught him and pinned him the second time they faced. There could be the tie breaker this weekend at state duals.

I agree with cougar, what happened to Rakim Talley? Last I saw him he looked pretty good if I do say so myself....

Good luck to all this weekend, hoping the purple team can pull off some upsets, should be a fun and interesting tournament down at the barn!:thumb:

PRT iii :flower:

Edited by PRTiii

I was told Rakim Talley was majored my Logan Ridenour ( At Halls I beleive??). If this is true, Ridenour was pinnedd ny Jones of Cleveland. And Wells beat Jones at the Indy tournament. These rankings are strictly of information sent to myself or Hamm.

Josh Bosken

And in the finals of the Indy tournament Talley beat Wells 9-4.

Edited by WrestlingGod

I happen to enjoy the rankings myself! Yes there is wrestling in middle and west Tn! Its just not half as competitive! :hungry:

Bosken you guys do a great job with these rankings! We all know the info that you receive is all you have to go by! Dont let these other fools on here bother you! Just go back and read some of their previous posts! Someone dropped them on their head several times as a baby!

AND BY THE WAY, BOSKEN HAS FORGOT MORE WRESTLING THAN YALL WILL EVER KNOW!!!