Lewis County VS Perry County (FINALLY)

imaviking

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by TheExpert:

Waverly #7, that hurt! Back at the start of the season when everybody was picking you guys last, I stodd up and told the fans what we had. And now you diss me in public, the biggest fan you have. Now I know how Mean Jean felt when Fairview told him to take a hike.

EXPERT, I wasnt downing you. Im glad you are on board to support this team, I was just explaining to PANTHERMAN that he doesnt need to be saying ne thing towards you like he did and downing the waverly team because he thought you were a player. Our players have much respect for the game and we would definately not have ne thing to say like that after losing a game to a team, especially after the way we played, we didnt play our best. Simply understood EXPERT our guys on our team our proud of you for sticking by us and we are all wondering who you are and where you are from and we thank you. You are very much talked about and respected by our team. THANKS Senior WB/CB #7

Waverly #7 look....I was talking torwards "Expert" for the remarks made earlier in the week that Lewis Co could not hang with Waverly. So I don't recall ever pointing your name out. I was not dogging your team either. If I recall I just told "Expert" to take his loss.....and yes it is his loss too if he is a fan....like a man and stop making excuses. I have no problem with your team but I don't appreciate when a team doesn't get the credit like they deserve. So I think you really didn't have a dog in the race of me and "expert' but that is ok if you want to stand up for your buddy. Good luck the rest of the year

As I have said before I've been following High School football for many years and each year I like to pick what I call the "Upset of The Year". Well after viewing film from both teams I have chosen this game as my upset of the year. Perry Co. has been waiting for this game since week one and would want nothing more than to beat the Mighty Panthers at there home place. On the other side Lewis Co.'s players could care less about this game. This will be a low scoring game and Perry Co. will come out on top 20-18.

High School Stats? You certainly aren't serious? While I respect Coach Rice and his efforts at Perry County, there is simply no way that this could be a plausible prediction. Lewis County is too strong, physical, fast, talented and deep for Perry County to pull an upset.

I could possibly see Perry County hanging around for a quarter or two but their lack of depth would eventually prove fatal. I saw Lewis County and Waverly play Friday night and I felt the big differanc in the two teams was Lewis County being able to play 25-30 players at various intervals, with no dropoff in production.

Matter of fact, I have gone on record saying that Lewis County would not wind up winning the region but after manhandling a very good Waverly team, I feel like they are actually catching the lightning bolt at the proper time and are a team on the rise.

This could be really ugly for Perry County!

Wav #7, you can see why I think Pantherman is the biggest loser on here. He dogs everyone else while talking great about his team just to get in good with the girls at that school. He was a nobody in school and now tries to relive his high school days by pretending he's on the team. I can't wait to see him Friday after we win and reveal to him who I am by rubbing it in his face.

Guest topdog

For the record noone is sure that either of the teams will win. Each team has alot of talent and either can come up with a win. The players work hard and the coaches to do their best. I do know Perry County has been through several coaches and I know their record isn't as good as Lewis County but who knows what will happen. The answer will be at the end of the game. What we need to really say is we hope the game is good and their are no injurys for the players. Good luck to both teams and I really hope the players do what so many can't do because of pressure is to have fun. That is what each player ought to be able to do is enjoy the game not fight and fuss over it. There is enough of fussing when they grow up. Good luck to both teams. :D

Alright man you have gone too far now. For your intrest why don't you get a life and stay out of my personal life even though you have no idea what your talking about. It is pretty obvious you have no idea what you are talkin about. We'll see come Fri night who is the best team. If I am such a loser on here why do I have 6 good marks and you have -3? Lol. But I am not about to stoop to your level and dogg you on here in a public web site. I have more pride than that. Good try on making me look bad though when really you showed your immature ways.....adult acting like your still in high school...but I guess w/e makes you think better about yourself. LOL :D