11AA predictions

coachcutt

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth's schedule will include the Hoover Bucs tournament in Hoover, AL where they'll have AAA Germantown Houston among others, the Warrior Classic in Murfreesboro where they'll face former Harpeth coach Brad Frasier's AAA Shelbyville Eagles team, the Hit After Hit tourney which is always strong and the always tough Good Day to Play tournament they host with Creek Wood and Dickson. Plus Goodpasture, Station Camp and Page for AA non district.

Looking forward to some buttercups next week Boobie! Those and the smell of cut grass and glove conditioner gets my baseball blood to pumpin'!

I like this 11AA thread better than the other, thanks for comments KS. In order to get anything in life you got to have one common ingredient, HARD WORK! Who plays this weekend? CW travels to Rossview, should be a great day. 1st pitch scheduled for 10:00am. I know Harpeth played E Robertson last Sat. Anyone else played? Where did the 70 degree weather go, I want it back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok the season has started. How does everybody look? Camden is 2-1 losing 9-8 in extra innings to Henry Co. and winning 10-3 at Perry Co. and 9-0 at Cheatham Co. Too many walks and throwing errors lost them the game against Henry Co. but the bats have looked strong with 4 homeruns by four different players in the three games.

Harpeth wins 6-5 in 10 innings over Waverly last night. One of the best games I have seen played in a long time. Presley dueling Purcell, both pitchers threw extremely well. I have no idea how many pitches Purcell threw, as he went the entire game. It had to be 150 or better, that's not counting bullpen and foul balls, and in-between innings. Too many in my opinion. I will give it to him, he was still bringing it in the 10th, kids got a lot of heart.

Harpeth played there guts out, coming back to tie in regulation, and twice in extra innings before winning it on a bases loaded walk. Great ptiching and big hits out of several players. Gee Moore was a beast behind the plate, holding runners, and handling the bat.

Waverly is a good team, Harpeth just played better last night. We go to their place tonight for round two.

Harpeth wins 6-5 in 10 innings over Waverly last night. One of the best games I have seen played in a long time. Presley dueling Purcell, both pitchers threw extremely well. I have no idea how many pitches Purcell threw, as he went the entire game. It had to be 150 or better, that's not counting bullpen and foul balls, and in-between innings. Too many in my opinion. I will give it to him, he was still bringing it in the 10th, kids got a lot of heart.

Harpeth played there guts out, coming back to tie in regulation, and twice in extra innings before winning it on a bases loaded walk. Great ptiching and big hits out of several players. Gee Moore was a beast behind the plate, holding runners, and handling the bat.

Waverly is a good team, Harpeth just played better last night. We go to their place tonight for round two.

Purcell threw 130 and I will trust Coach Cash's Opinion thanks over what i saw out of the Harpeth Coaching Staff, very unprofessional spending most of the night berating the umpires, second year in a row I have witnessed this (reminds me of a youth league coach) Purcell is handled very careful as we will see him pitching at the next level.

132 is what our stat guy had. That's too many 2 weeks out of basketball in my opinion. I bet Coach Corn would think so too. By the way, our little league coach helped get Michael Purcell some looks at showcases, etc.

Coachcutt's not hatin'. 24 threw a heck of a game.

no he is not hatin' but he is questioning one of his fellow coaches handling of one of his pitchers in a public forum (again unprofessional) class (or the lack of it) shows up in many ways.