COLLEGE PROSPECTS

knoxdog

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, you need to come back down to earth! Also get your eyes checked , lower 90s lol

I would say so ! 16 - 0 REALLY ! Let's see, my best friends son played middle school last year and they only played 14 games ! So if that record is true he pitched every game plus every tournament game ! Sure is a small community around here, I would have thought that would have been first page news. We all love our little stars, but C'MON MAN ! L.O.L

• 4 weeks later...

9-AAA

Cody Carroll-MJ

Kyle Smith-MJ

Mikee Brown-MJ

Caleb Chowbay-MJ

Josh Smith-MJ

Michael Burton-Gallatin

Evan Jones-Gallatin

Devin Fish-Wilson Central

Cain Sloan-Lebanon

Jessup Polk-Lebanon

Matt Gray-Station Camp

Lee Haberley-Station Camp

Adam Dorris-Hendersonville

-Help me out, I'm sure there is more that i'm leaving out. :popcorneater:

I would add William Bender- Gallatin, Adam Foutch- Station Camp, Alan Lacey- Station Camp, Madison Nance- Station Camp... and it's Haeberle. Thanks.

Jesse Phillips-Cornersville....... outstanding freshman already throwing in the lower 90s with a wicked sick knuckle ball. Hit .758 last year in middle school with a 16-0 record on the mound and a .05 era. This dude is a big time prospect as a freshman and should be a really good addition to the cornersville pitching staff :thumb:

That is hard to believe for me seeing that my son is one of those kids who is a top prospect in 8th grade. He is having a nice year this season and is only 5-0 with 2 saves and a 0.46 e.ra. We go to showcases and is told he is a vrey hard thrower for a 14 year old at 83 mph. He is having a tremendous year at the plate with some lucky hits that have got his average at amazing .676 which we know will drop the further we go into the rest of the year. So I am Just saying if what you are saying is true then WHY HAVENT WE RAN INTO HIM AT ONE OF OUR SHOWCASES?

Wayne County

Class of 2011- catcher Lucas Pippenger already sgned with Columbia State. Hitting .557 with 34 RBI's.

Class of 2012- WC has a pair of JUCO prospects, Austin Rice and Boston Ray. Both are pitchers with good stuff. Rice also has a shot at going as a position player. Hitting .516 with 13 SB's out of the leadoff spot.