Week 3 - @ Warren Co.

Week 4 - Dekalb Co.

Wee5 5 - Macon Co.

Week 6 - @ Upperman

Week 7 - Open

Week 8 - Cannon Co.

Week 9 - White House

Week 10- @ York

MAN! Motown would give there right arm for a schedule like that within their district. You can sure tell Al Gore still has some political pull within the state with a district like that.

Guest Termite

MAN! Motown would give there right arm for a schedule like that within their district. You can sure tell Al Gore still has some political pull within the state with a district like that.

You must have a SHORT memory ole Stampus Lickus. As best as I remember, Whinemoreland had about this schedule for a few years and didn't fair too well then either. :lol:

Al Gore?? Shoot, you being a federal employee and all, seems you got a lot of pull yourself. Last time I went throught that part of Sumner Co. all the mail boxes have lowered a foot so as you can reach them. Now, that's some pull right there.

Guest Termite

Should be a great year if the lines develop. Excited about my grandson's senior campaign. Hope to make every game.

O line should be fine. Lost the left tackle (Owens)and a TE (McKinney). Webb can play TE and I even saw Henson there a time or two. Henson will probably play in the line somewhere, and there will be 1-2 step up. Line is not a concern I have, but DBs are. Lost them all........and a very good D-tackle and LB. Take care of the DBs and I believe everything will fall in place.

You must have a SHORT memory ole Stampus Lickus. As best as I remember, Whinemoreland had about this schedule for a few years and didn't fair too well then either. :lol:

Al Gore?? Shoot, you being a federal employee and all, seems you got a lot of pull yourself. Last time I went throught that part of Sumner Co. all the mail boxes have lowered a foot so as you can reach them. Now, that's some pull right there.

Hello Tmite - Make that Wilson County rather than Sumner Co. that the mail boxes are lowered. Postie lives in Sumner but works in Wilson.

O line should be fine. Lost the left tackle (Owens)and a TE (McKinney). Webb can play TE and I even saw Henson there a time or two. Henson will probably play in the line somewhere, and there will be 1-2 step up. Line is not a concern I have, but DBs are. Lost them all........and a very good D-tackle and LB. Take care of the DBs and I believe everything will fall in place.

I agree with you Tmite - DB's will be a concern. Powell will be back, Carr will have to step up, along with Dennis and you could see Manning at one corner. Def. tackles will not be in bad shape, look for platooning the TNT's, LB's should be in good shape, Sapp, Williams, Webb and a few others. Much of offensive line returning. Looking forward to see the offensive backfield. Three threats in the backfield. Don't think we will throw as much this year, but we do have receivers who can catch. BUT...BUT, this is all on paper!!!!!!!!

Hello Tmite - Make that Wilson County rather than Sumner Co. that the mail boxes are lowered. Postie lives in Sumner but works in Wilson.

Actually Davidson. Good to hear from you Termite. I think best I recall we were 1st or 2nd in that old region. Dont matter now though. We just have to figure out how to win where we are at till something changes. Smith should go undefeated or possibly lose 1 with this schedule. How many kids do they have out this year Termite.

Actually Davidson. Good to hear from you Termite. I think best I recall we were 1st or 2nd in that old region. Dont matter now though. We just have to figure out how to win where we are at till something changes. Smith should go undefeated or possibly lose 1 with this schedule. How many kids do they have out this year Termite.

My bad Postie on your work 40 - when the season starts this fall, Owls should be down to 85 to 90 players.