Smith County Owls

glover

My bad Postie on your work 40 - when the season starts this fall, Owls should be down to 85 to 90 players.

Scoottie baby, do I know you? Thats a pretty good number of kids. I think we actually have around 70 at this point. Maybe most of um wont get weeded out during summer camp. The teams we have to play will require all those plus about 30.

Scoottie baby, do I know you? Thats a pretty good number of kids. I think we actually have around 70 at this point. Maybe most of um wont get weeded out during summer camp. The teams we have to play will require all those plus about 30.

How would I know so much about you if I didn't know you?

Edited by scooter

How would I know so much about you if I didn't know you?

Man, there sure are some crazy dudes on Coach T! :flower::wub::flower::wub:

Guest Termite

Actually Davidson. Good to hear from you Termite. I think best I recall we were 1st or 2nd in that old region. Dont matter now though. We just have to figure out how to win where we are at till something changes. Smith should go undefeated or possibly lose 1 with this schedule. How many kids do they have out this year Termite.

I've been around trying to stir the pot. You nissed a golden oppertunity year before last to really poke a sharp stick at us. 14-0 in a swamp. May have been Westy's only win. I did find a couple of peckerwoods over in Cannon Co.that tried to take up some of your slack. CC won the region and went home after the 1st round. I believe they even converted to SC fans. Saw a bunch of them come watch SC play. SC SHOULD be OK again this year,but there is always somewhere they seem to stub their toe. Last year was Macon Co. Lots of kids out. I believe there are 25 8th grades....but about 1/2 will quit. Westy's district is tough,I'll give you that......but it could be even worse. SC could still be on their schedule...... :lol:

Actually Postie, I lived in Westmorland for several years - knew you back when you played at WM and even when you coached the young kids. Coached like you played. I was in WM this weekend and ate at the Corner. Man, good food there but had to wait a long time to get served due to crowd, but it is always worth it. :thumb:

Edited by scooter

. SC SHOULD be OK again this year,but there is always somewhere they seem to stub their toe. Last year was Macon Co.

The game against Macon County was a fluke. Had they played 10 times last year SC would have won 9...But from looking at the schedule they could finish about how they did last year, possibly better!

Nice deductive reasoning. :roll:

During the season SC played and beat better teams than Macon County, i.e. Gordonsville and White House. When they played Macon County, Macon County just flat out played SC in every aspect of the game. I hope Macon County does well and wish them the best of luck in every game they play, but the fact is SC was the more talented team and had that game been played any other night the score would have been reversed :thumb:

During the season SC played and beat better teams than Macon County, i.e. Gordonsville and White House. When they played Macon County, Macon County just flat out played SC in every aspect of the game. I hope Macon County does well and wish them the best of luck in every game they play, but the fact is SC was the more talented team and had that game been played any other night the score would have been reversed :thumb:

Macon County totally whipped us. They dominated every aspect of the game. I also think SC would fare better but the only one that counts is the game played. No excuses, we just got whipped and I congratulate MC for a good game plan and ececuting the game plan. We never stopped the crack back block on our LB's and that was the persuit to make the play.