van buren co. vs chattanooga csas

90warrior

Van Buren probably has a good chance to win this district, but NO team in this district can stay within 20 of CSAS. Mark it down. You heard it here first. I am NOT a CSAS fan, but I am just calling it like I see it. CSAS WONT have a problem with any teams in district 6A.

Ok, time to see if I made a stupid prediction a few weeks back or if I was right on.

Does CSAS have any weaknesses?

I hope they do. After van Buren's disappointing loss in the distict final, they played alot better against silverdale. Up side to this game if they beat CSAS tonight, CSAS is out. I am going to be there and cheer my boys on!!

Does CSAS have any weaknesses?

Valid Question. What are some of CSAS's weaknesses that can be exploited? On paper they look very strong but I would be interested in knowing what to look for from Van Buran when I go to the game tonight. I'm looking forward to a great match up tonight against two good teams.

Not sure of the exact score, as I was not there, but I heard CSAS won by 21 points tonight.

Regarding their weaknesses, they don't have a lot of size. They play faster than almost anyone else will in Single A. Because of that, they control the tempo and therefore the game. The size issue doesn't affect them much as they have played with and beaten teams with much more size than them. Plus, most Single A teams don't have much size either.

Edited by aqua777