A state champs

All of these posts about recruits seems to be a bad taste in your mouths because CA is winning in basketball. I might draw your attention to the academic part of this school. We have a significantly higher average on the ACT and SAT than other schools, we have in excess of 2 million dollars in scholarships in the past five years, and we have had over 500 students in the school for more than five years. Yes, I have the numbers at my fingertips. The current head of school has been there 9 years.

As for the athletics, why can't you negative people just be happy for a school that has done well? I know your favorites may have been beaten by CA, but come on, these are hard working kids, and they have been good ambassadors for our school. AND THEY ARE AN AWESOME BASKETBALL TEAM!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM PLAY, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!

If they talk to other people that they play ball with, that is not the school going and trying to steal them to play basketball. That is no different than one school who coaxes a kid to play ball when they are playing football instead. Other private schools are in this district, and they have their strengths too. Take Nashville Christian, they have a great ball team. As for McEwen, they are a well coached team and from this CA person, I personally hope they will make it to Murfreesboro, since Coach T and others on this feed have said that 10A is a weak district. Not true, so go Warriors and Cougars. AND STOP HATING ON CA, and talk real sports. You people are going to have to pick on someone else soon.

APPARENTLY YOU HAVENT SEEN THE REFS CALL A CA GAME. THE CA TEAM GETS THE AWARD FOR THEIR ACTING! AND THE REFS BUY IT. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE TWINS FROM CA PAT THE REFS ON THE TAIL END? PAY ATTENTION!!! TEAMS CAN'T BEAT 8 PLAYERS. NOONE IS WHINING. FACTS ARE FACTS.

Your 2 cents makes no sense and you need to stop entertaining this nonsense. The bottom line is if you really need to know go ask the administration or parents if they were recruited Or if you have the moral courage name the people who you personally talked to about this alleged recruiting of the twins.

All of these posts about recruits seems to be a bad taste in your mouths because CA is winning in basketball. I might draw your attention to the academic part of this school. We have a significantly higher average on the ACT and SAT than other schools, we have in excess of 2 million dollars in scholarships in the past five years, and we have had over 500 students in the school for more than five years. Yes, I have the numbers at my fingertips. The current head of school has been there 9 years.

As for the athletics, why can't you negative people just be happy for a school that has done well? I know your favorites may have been beaten by CA, but come on, these are hard working kids, and they have been good ambassadors for our school. AND THEY ARE AN AWESOME BASKETBALL TEAM!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM PLAY, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!

If they talk to other people that they play ball with, that is not the school going and trying to steal them to play basketball. That is no different than one school who coaxes a kid to play ball when they are playing football instead. Other private schools are in this district, and they have their strengths too. Take Nashville Christian, they have a great ball team. As for McEwen, they are a well coached team and from this CA person, I personally hope they will make it to Murfreesboro, since Coach T and others on this feed have said that 10A is a weak district. Not true, so go Warriors and Cougars. AND STOP HATING ON CA, and talk real sports. You people are going to have to pick on someone else soon.

Agree, the only reason I was saying that is because CA has been known to recruit players and it's not a bad thing, but people do need to know that. And McEwen does have a great team with a really good coach. And I hope McEwen and CA both go to state I think there the better teams.

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER IF CA RECRUITS OR NOT. BUT WHY THE BILLBOARDS FROM ONE END OF THE STATE TO THE OTHER? JUST A THOUGHT????

It's a private school, all private schools advertise. Look in the family magazines, there are advertisements everywhere. CA doesn't get state money. It is all by tuition and donation. We must advertise. Does that hurt any other school? The answer is no, it has no effect on the other schools and their athletic programs.

this is a sports forum not academic. All those numbers sound great but i dont care maybe harvard does. i have seen CA play numerous times and yes they are very good nobody can take that away. You and everyone else knows they recruit.So they need to go to D2 with the rest of the private schools and recruit all they want the reason they dont want to do this is because there would be more competition.

this is a sports forum not academic. All those numbers sound great but i dont care maybe harvard does. i have seen CA play numerous times and yes they are very good nobody can take that away. You and everyone else knows they recruit.So they need to go to D2 with the rest of the private schools and recruit all they want the reason they dont want to do this is because there would be more competition.

Does that apply to all private schools who win in a sport, or just CA because they are winning? So when Nashville Christian wins, do they automatically recruit too: I am sorry, I should have written it out in crayon, advertisement is for everything, not just sports. I didn't bring up the issue of how many students there are in the school, but I will finish it for you!! Apparently there are people on here who just talk for the sake of talking, not because they know anything about a school. Sour grapes you are!!!

Does that apply to all private schools who win in a sport, or just CA because they are winning? So when Nashville Christian wins, do they automatically recruit too: I am sorry, I should have written it out in crayon, advertisement is for everything, not just sports. I didn't bring up the issue of how many students there are in the school, but I will finish it for you!! Apparently there are people on here who just talk for the sake of talking, not because they know anything about a school. Sour grapes you are!!!

I only brought the number of students up as a Ex: as they could use it for a form advertisement in sports and I never said that CA was a bad team or they should move up to D2. I give them credit as they are a good team and are perfect for this district and it makes it just alittle more intersting for teams to compete. The only thing I was trying to make a point on is that private schools do recruit and its not such bad thing just that people should know that and not be told a lie. I give full credit to that team and there very good and so is the coach and I hope them the best in the tourment and father if they make it!

If PC pulls it out in CA, which is the upset i have called sense they lost in the region championship. I would say that they can at-least make it to final 4.. then IF they make it to championship game i would call it a W. now that is just 1 mans opinion who no1 will agree with prolly but just felt the need to it put in my 2 cents.