A state champs

Dogs are ready to kick some a** in the boro! Good luck guys, i hope we make it to the final game and play those landers!

If we have Landers vs. Dogs V, MTSU won't be able to hold all of Carter County cause I guarantee the house will be packed with us ole country folk. It would be a dream come true.

If we have Landers vs. Dogs V, MTSU won't be able to hold all of Carter County cause I guarantee the house will be packed with us ole country folk. It would be a dream come true.

Did you make it to the DOGS' house last night?

PACKED! Just like it would be at the 'boro if these two play

Edited by uknoit2

There won't be any chumps,matchups could be the key. If I were to pick a team I would want to draw,I can't really say who I would want. I think any team thats having a good night would stand a chance of winning. Gonna be a great tournament.Just strap up up and play,none of these teams are losers,but 7 of um are going to go home disappointed. You don't make it this far with losers,congrats to all 8 of the remaining teams. Some very good teams won't even be there.

I agree..Could be one of sevearl teams win it.Just glad Lake Co has made it.That's a great accomplishment.Just a few weeks ago people were talking about Lake co shouldn't be ranked in the top 10 with a 10-8 record.But Lake Co had played schools in Illinois that were much bigger schools,and it was still early in the year with a new coach and a freshman guard.Then after Christmas,they kept getting better and better.In that span ,won about 11 of 12 games.Beat Union City by 37,beat Halls by about 40,Trenton by 21,Humbolt twice and the only team to have beaten a very good Middleton team.Then last night beat a tough athletic Westwood team that had went to the State last year with several returning starters.Plus had a former player move back last month,been in class all that time waiting on the T.S.S.A.A. to get all the paper work done.Played the district tournament without him and won,played all the region tournament without him and won.Finally got a ruling yesterday and he dressed for the Sub-State game.He did look rusty from sitting a month,looked tired but aslo did get 4 points ,one a tip in over the rim.a couple blocks and a few rebounds.Now we have 5 more fouls to give also.Don't know what's in store for the tournament.May lose the first game.But Lake Co is very quick and never quit.So.just never know.In my opionion,we have done very well already and we have the coach of the year.and a woman at that.

Edited by mrbigster

Beacats, I showed PC some love in the CA/PC thread but will again great job and big time win for the Vikings!! Glad we are both boro bound. Should be an interesting tournament just hope PC, Middleton and LC do not draw one another first round. The team not many people are talking about is Middleton who has 1 loss on the year. In that game it took Lake Co. 2 OT to come out with the victory. They are a scary team to me. This tournament is wide open in my opinion and should be exciting for the fans. Everyone travel safe next week.

Beacats, I showed PC some love in the CA/PC thread but will again great job and big time win for the Vikings!! Glad we are both boro bound. Should be an interesting tournament just hope PC, Middleton and LC do not draw one another first round. The team not many people are talking about is Middleton who has 1 loss on the year. In that game it took Lake Co. 2 OT to come out with the victory. They are a scary team to me. This tournament is wide open in my opinion and should be exciting for the fans. Everyone travel safe next week.

Good Luck to LC, hopefully we want be meeting for a 3rd time this year until round 3! There is some good teams this year, I feel like this is the most competitive the tourney has been in years ith not one clearcut favorite!!