Lake Co. vs Bradford

wardawg2038

The lady falcons and lady devils meet in the regional final for the 4th time this season. Region championship and home sub-state game on the line. The lady falcons have won the first 3 can they do it a 4th time? Will Bradford remain hot and pull the upset? I am going with my Lady Falcons in this one! Yeah I am a homer :thumb: Come'on ladies let's get that substate game in t'ville on Saturday!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co. has to be the heavy favorite in this one, but Bradford is playing some good ball right now. Once again, and I know this is starting to sound like a broken record, but if TT stays out of foul trouble, and Lake Co. can keep Bradford from playing thier style of ball...then Lake Co. should win this one. IF TT gets into foul trouble, and Bradford plays their deliberate, half court game....well, maybe...maybe they can pull off the upset.

I'm thinking Lake Co. will be playing the home game come sub state game time.

Once again these teams will go at it.Bradford has thrown everything at Lake Co in the previous games,man to man..zone..box in 1.No telling what we'll see.Just have to really get after it.Both teams know each other as far as strengths and weaknesses so probably not going to be a lot of surprises.Lake Co knows who Bradford's play makers are and vice versa.Congrats to both teams for making it this far and in their upcoming sub-state games..

The lady falcons and lady devils meet in the regional final for the 4th time this season. Region championship and home sub-state game on the line. The lady falcons have won the first 3 can they do it a 4th time? Will Bradford remain hot and pull the upset? I am going with my Lady Falcons in this one! Yeah I am a homer :thumb: Come'on ladies let's get that substate game in t'ville on Saturday!!

LAKE CO IS THE HEAVY FAV IN THIS ONE. IN THE LAST MEETING BRADFORD WON THREE OF THE FOUR QUARTERS, BUT LOST THE THIRD QUARTER BEING OUTSCORED 24-4. IF BRADFORD PULLED OFF THE UPSET COULD THEY EVEN HOST THE GAME. CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS.

BIGSTER I SAW ONE OF YOUR GIRLS GO DOWN LAST NIGHT (THINK IT WAS GRAY). HOPE SHE IS DOING WELL. I SAW IN A POST YOU HAD YOU JUST HOPED THAT NO ONE GOT HURT.

She came back in later in the game.Remember her making a steal and hitting a couple free throws in a 1 and 1 situation.I believe every one in Bradford was at the game last night.A great win by by the Lady Devils.

Edited by mrbigster

She came back in later in the game.Remember her making a steal and hitting a couple free throws in a 1 and 1 situation.I believe every one in Bradford was at the game last night.A great win by by the Lady Devils.

GLAD TO HEAR SHE IS OK. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF BRADFORD, BUT WE WERE PULLING FOR 14A LAKE CO. LAST NIGHT. CONGRATS ON THE WIN.

GLAD TO HEAR SHE IS OK. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF BRADFORD, BUT WE WERE PULLING FOR 14A LAKE CO. LAST NIGHT. CONGRATS ON THE WIN.

I'm hoping both of us can win our sub-state games,being in the same district.Sure would be great if we somehow went all the way .If neither of us go then I'm for Scotts Hiils and Middleton but more for Scotts Hill.

I'm hoping both of us can win our sub-state games,being in the same district.Sure would be great if we somehow went all the way .If neither of us go then I'm for Scotts Hiils and Middleton but more for Scotts Hill.

NOT SAYING THESE ARE NOT GREAT TEAMS, BUT I WAS LOOKING OVER THEIR RECORDS AND SCOTTS HILL OPPONENTS HAD A COMBINDED 267-485 RECORD. NOW MIDDLETON OPPONENTS HAD A RECORD OF 334-331. I KNOW BOTH HAVE A COUPLE GAMES NOT POSTED, BUT THIS IS SOMEWHAT CLOSE. BRADFORDS OPPONENTS HAD A COMBINDED RECORD OF 430-327 (ALSO A COUPLE GAMES NOT POSTED). ALL THREE TEAMS SCORE ABOUT THE SAME BUT SCOTTS HILL D-FENSE GIVES UP LESS POINTS. THIS TIME OF THE YEAR BRADFORD HAS TO PLAY ON THE ROAD, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS GET THE WIN WENESDAY. IF BOTH 14A TEAMS SHOW UP IT MAY BE A GOOD NIGHT FOR US BOTH. WITH BRADFORD YOU JUST NEVER KNOW.

I'm picking Lake County again in a closer game but I dont think Bradford can keep Lake County from making a run sometime during the game. Coach Eddings will try and slow the game down but Lake Countys pressure will create turnovers sooner or later. This game is very important for home court advantage in substate.

Lake Couty 48

Bradford 40

I'm picking Lake County again in a closer game but I dont think Bradford can keep Lake County from making a run sometime during the game. Coach Eddings will try and slow the game down but Lake Countys pressure will create turnovers sooner or later. This game is very important for home court advantage in substate.

Lake Couty 48

Bradford 40

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT LAKE CO WILL MAKE A 10 OR 20 POINT RUN AT SOME POINT. I HAD TOLD A DRESDEN FAN THE SAME THING. WHAT I AM NOT SURE OF IS IF BRADFORD CAN HOST A GAME ANYWAY. IF NOT LIKE I SAID ABOVE I HOPE LAKE CO WINS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE SO TOUGH AT HOME. I KNOW BRADFORD CAN NOT HOST DISTRICT OR REGION GAMES.

Lake Couty 48

Bradford 40

I agree with your post, Lake County has to create turnovers and try to speed up the game a little bit. Bradford is going to slow it down and play zone on defense. If Lake County is hitting the deep ball it could get ugly, but if not it could come down to the wire. I am hoping we can get up by double digits in the second half and we can pull the ball out forcing Bradford to come out of the zone and play man. That is exactly what the Lady Falcons did against Bradford in the District Tournament and Dresden last game. If the Lady Falcons can force Bradford to go man in the second half the game will get ugly.