Lake Co. vs Bradford

wardawg2038

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking Lake County again in a closer game but I dont think Bradford can keep Lake County from making a run sometime during the game. Coach Eddings will try and slow the game down but Lake Countys pressure will create turnovers sooner or later. This game is very important for home court advantage in substate.

Lake Couty 48

Bradford 40

What do you think about a total slow down ??...Keep the game somewhere in the 20's...Like bigster said, Bradford has thrown the kitchen sink at LC this season...Eddings is a fine coach...Do you think Bradford is disciplined enough to commit to a total slow down ??...It wouldn't be very fan friendly to watch but Eddings is looking for the win and home court...I'm not real sure he cares much what it looks like...

What do you think about a total slow down ??...Keep the game somewhere in the 20's...Like bigster said, Bradford has thrown the kitchen sink at LC this season...Eddings is a fine coach...Do you think Bradford is disciplined enough to commit to a total slow down ??...It wouldn't be very fan friendly to watch but Eddings is looking for the win and home court...I'm not real sure he cares much what it looks like...

Always expect the unexpected..But can Bradford pass the ball around enough to keep Lake Co from stealing the ball or turning it over themselves if they do try to do that?

If Bradford could hold it in the 30's they can win. In fact bradford was ahead at halftime of the district tournaments at halftime in a low scoring game. lake County scored 16 straight points in the third quarter and blew the game wide open. If Combs will come ready to play then Bradford has a good chance but I wouldnt bet the house on that. Coach Eddings will do whatever possible tonight but he doesnt have the luxury of going very deep like bradford could 3 or 4 years ago. If any of the big 3 of bradford get in foul trouble it will be over quick.

Wild Finish! Lake County wins 49-48. Bradford's Street shoots a 3 at the buzzer and it goes in but Streets foot on the line so it is ruled a 2 point basket instead, looked like overtime as announced by Paul Tinkle but overruled.

Lake County plays Middleton at home.

Bradford travels to Scotts Hill.

Edited by Greenfieldfan