Hillcrest Disqualified

btownbasketball

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tthe other players on this team had to have known what was going on also. It sounds as if this team went Calipari!!!!! I think the coach should be held accountable, though. The athletic director, too. You can't tell me these guys didn't know what they were doing. It is the same as what is going on at UT--Bruce Pearl should be gone as well as Mike Hamilton. Bruce Pearl in tears crying about openly lying and breaking rules, no matter how minor, and then going out 4 days later and making impermissable contact AGAIN is ludicrous. If we start holding these AD's and coaches accountable this kind of stuff wont keep happening.

Bruce Pearl will be gone after this season. It's about as close to a sure thing as it gets. Some people don't believe it but it's going to happen.

Tennessee is going to stand by Bruce even if he is suspended for a year from coaching. This is what Brett Hubbs is posting.

Bruce Pearl will be gone after this season. It's about as close to a sure thing as it gets. Some people don't believe it but it's going to happen.

Hope you are correct. Structure and discipline and players that other top schools would want to play for them would be nice. No one in their first seven would start for any of the top ten teams. But I guess we should talk about that on another website.