Perry County @ Clarksville Academy

pcviking23

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malcolm and Martin are better then Perry County's whole team and there is not much more you can say to that. Clarksville is going to win the game I would bet anything on it. perry county There good but they will not win. (Personally Opinion)

hey follower i guess its a good thing you didnt bet huh

oh and would you like something to drink with that crow, although i dont know how you will eat it with that huge foot in your mouth ?

congrats to summertown as well beating mcwen

Edited by catsfan01

I said you heard it here first. Best game of BBall I've ever watched. PC took early lead in 1st Half, CA came out big in 3rd and start of 4th. But PC refused to be denied. Went into OT CA came out big again but PC once again refused to lose, made a huge run to tie the game with 30 seconds left. CA has the ball makes a lob pass which Tucker stole made a pass to Mercer for a layup. Then CA came down missed a shot and had to foul with .3 left on the clock Mercer made 1 of 2 to put PC up by 3 and left no time for CA to take a shot.

I said you heard it here first. Best game of BBall I've ever watched. PC took early lead in 1st Half, CA came out big in 3rd and start of 4th. But PC refused to be denied. Went into OT CA came out big again but PC once again refused to lose, made a huge run to tie the game with 30 seconds left. CA has the ball makes a lob pass which Tucker stole made a pass to Mercer for a layup. Then CA came down missed a shot and had to foul with .3 left on the clock Mercer made 1 of 2 to put PC up by 3 and left no time for CA to take a shot.

Thanks Glazed

GO VIKINGS !!