Cloudland at Jellico

BlueDevil12

Who's gonna win it?

Should be an interesting one, im assuming Hyden is out for Cloudland unfortuantly, but McCllean(sp?) can step up for sure. They will have to execute a little better than they did in the Regional title game they went away from their game late. Id give a slight edge to Jellico at the moment, but Cloudlands been on the road for sub state before and it shouldnt phase them.

Should be a good game regardless of how many fans you sale tickets to. Cloudland seems to be unaffected by "Big Crowd Situations" and being how the game against the Hampton Bulldogs ended "you can BET you will get a extremely emotional and ready team. My pick is Cloudland by 7 simply because I am from Carter County and want my local teams to fare well as I'm sure ya'll do for any Campbell County teams. Beat the press you all will have a chance.

Edited by JPII

Should be an interesting one, im assuming Hyden is out for Cloudland unfortuantly, but McCllean(sp?) can step up for sure. They will have to execute a little better than they did in the Regional title game they went away from their game late. Id give a slight edge to Jellico at the moment, but Cloudlands been on the road for sub state before and it shouldnt phase them.

Hyden has been cleared to play. I think it depends on how the game is called ,if they call it tight,I'd say that would favor Jellico. If they let um play,Jellico in in for 40 minutes of heck.

Cloudland can't be beat if the refs let'em play. Only teams that handled the press are Unicoi and Hampton. Also, the Landers are a good road team and they love to break hearts.

Only thing is it's @ Jellico, so I'm not getting my hopes up that it won't be called tight. Oh well, We can still go 3-4 deep on the bench even if Michael isn't 100%. That's 20 extra fouls right there! :roflolk: Any body know anything about Jellico? I was just wondering how the match up. Do they have a big or two that they want to slow it down and pound it inside to or do they run and gun or what? Good to hear they sold so many tickets, I hate it when only a few people get disapointed. Seriously though, a rowdy crowd can be a big help, although It seems that our boys aren't too bothered by that atmosphere. If anything it fires them up and they want to shut em' up. Should be a great game. Hope they don't cart that cannon they have up there inside to shoot it. Bout made me jump the fence a few years ago when that thing went off without warning! Was glad I wore colored underwear that night. Hope everyone making the drive up has a safe journey up and make sure you leave early enough. 3 1/2- 4 hours the BEST you can do. LETS GO LANDERS stay :hungry:

• Upvote 1

Only thing is it's @ Jellico, so I'm not getting my hopes up that it won't be called tight. Oh well, We can still go 3-4 deep on the bench even if Michael isn't 100%. That's 20 extra fouls right there! :roflolk: Any body know anything about Jellico? I was just wondering how the match up. Do they have a big or two that they want to slow it down and pound it inside to or do they run and gun or what? Good to hear they sold so many tickets, I hate it when only a few people get disapointed. Seriously though, a rowdy crowd can be a big help, although It seems that our boys aren't too bothered by that atmosphere. If anything it fires them up and they want to shut em' up. Should be a great game. Hope they don't cart that cannon they have up there inside to shoot it. Bout made me jump the fence a few years ago when that thing went off without warning! Was glad I wore colored underwear that night. Hope everyone making the drive up has a safe journey up and make sure you leave early enough. 3 1/2- 4 hours the BEST you can do. LETS GO LANDERS stay :hungry:

I have to work, so I won't get to make that kind of trip. I'll have to go watch the Bulldogs destroy Harriman. It would be nice for us to get to play again in the state tournament.

heard from someone who went and saw jellico play say they are most similar to avery than any other team that we played this year.

Cloudland can handle them...and I feel Hampton will prevail.

Im going on the scouting when the two played...Both C.C. teams should move on after Monday

I was looking at Jellico's schedule. They are playing really good right now. I don't know if they have faced a defense as intense as Cloudlands though. The Highlanders have held Unicoi to under 50 points and Hampton to under 60 pts and that is against powerhouse programs. If Cloudland can create points off turnovers, they should win by about 15 pts.