Class A State pairings

greenwheel

what happened to catsfanpost?? responded to it and it was gone oh well guess mine makes little sense now :roflol:

I didn't see Catsfan post.I never have said Lake Co would win the championship.Just that our chances seem to be as good as the other teams.I also said we had better be worried about North Greene and Loretto.So,really don't know why Catsfan would have said anything toward me.

Edited by mrbigster

you can get on here and personaly insult me all you want to its fine, shows your level of maturity i removed my post after re-reading the posts

midtennsports fan picking a wc-jc final is in no way taking a shot at any of the teams its his opinion same thing mrbigster and you are giving because i bet neither of you have seem many of these teams play either

I'm just now down here to your post.Didn't see your other one.I never have said I have seen the other teams.I said Jackson Co is the real deal.You said you went back and reread.Did you really?Where did I say Lake Co would win the Championship.Please post it for me here.I think I said we both ,being Jackson Co and Lake Co , had better worry about Loretto and North Greene.Those teams wouldn't be there if they didn't have good teams.Didn't Loretto beat Wayne Co twice? Is that statement maybe what made you respond?I said a lot of people in West Tenn that we have played thinks we have a shot and are the best team.So again..maybe you need to reread some more before you respond.

Edited by mrbigster

What was the point of your initial post then?

I agree that it will probably be JC and Wayne in the C'Ship, with JC winning. I wouldn't be surprised if JC got knocked off by Loretto or Lake, though. Wayne County got a really good draw, being able to avoid Lake and JC before the Championship, but RBS is definitely capable of beating them.

I agree.Wayne Co staying away from both Jackson co and Lake Co and even Loretto really helped them out.But it's what it is.But in saying that.Wayne Co has lost some games.Better beware of Scotts Hill and maybe just because they beat Red Boiling Springs handidly the first game,never know the next game.

My prediction:

Rd. 1:

Lake Co. over North Greene

Jackson Co. over Loretto

Scotts Hill over Cosby

Wayne Co. over Red Boiling Springs

Semi's:

Jackson Co. over Lake Co. (winner of this game will win it all)

Scotts Hill over Wayne Co.

Finals:

Jackson Co. over Scotts Hill

GC Pioneer..I really think the same thing.I know all the teams are capable.But I think the winner of Jackson Co-Lake Co wins it all.

RBS got a real tough draw in the first round of this tournament because in my mind Wayne County is the 2nd best team in the state tournament. RBS is capable of winning this game, but when RBS struggles it isn't pretty at all, so this also has potential to be a very lopsided game in Wayne County's favor. But this is a senior lead group so I expect RBS to come out ready and to play a good game. Jackson County shouldn't have too much trouble in this first game, but the Lake County vs Jackson County game should be a good one. After the first game JC will be in a dog fight if they want to win out. Personally, I hope it's JC and RBS playing for the championship. Here's my thoughts on how it's going to turn out:

Round 1:

Lake County over North Green by 9

Jackson County over Loretto by 11

Scotts Hill over Cosby by 5

Wayne County over RBS 8

Semi's:

Jackson County over Lake County by 6

Wayne County over Scotts hill by 9

Championship:

Jackson County over Wayne County by 4

It should be a great tournament with 8 quality teams playing in it and congrats to every team for getting to the state tournament and should be very proud of their accomplishment and great season!

Edited by swanson71

catsfan01, maybe you don't read well or comprehension is a little slow but I believe the shots were taken by midtennsportsfan not bigster. He said in his early post that whoever makes it to the state finals earned it and then just responded to the declaration of Wayne Co./Jackson Co. state final(guess the rest of us should not show up as YOU put it). He never predicted a Lake County championship like the others have. He just gave reasons he felt they had a chance.Sorry he or any other person has an opinion as well :thumb: As for midtennsports fan how can you say Jackson Ounty is the favorite, they have 3 losses so does Lake Co. The lady Falcons are ranked #1 in the state so I'd say they are the favorite. The Lady Falcons have not lost to a Single A team all year. Their 3 losses have come to 2 state ranked AA teams(one in OT) and a AAA team from KY in a Christmas tournament but if you guys want the favorite tag go for it lady falcons keep going about your business.Good luck to all 8 teams you have earned the right to be here now can't wait till wednesday.

I never took any shots at anyone i just made a prediction. As for you saying that Lake Co. is ranked #1 well that doesn't mean a thing to us. Thats a ranking decided by someones vote, it won't help you on the floor. How i can say that Jackson County is the favorite is because they are the defending state champions and have played a much tougher schedule than LC has. but you know what, that doesn't mean a hill of beans either. This will be decided on the floor the way it should be. If LC is the best team they will get a chance to prove it and so will Jackson Co. I'm sure LC has a good team so if we are both lucky enough to make it to Friday then it should be a great matchup!

I never took any shots at anyone i just made a prediction. As for you saying that Lake Co. is ranked #1 well that doesn't mean a thing to us. Thats a ranking decided by someones vote, it won't help you on the floor. How i can say that Jackson County is the favorite is because they are the defending state champions and have played a much tougher schedule than LC has. but you know what, that doesn't mean a hill of beans either. This will be decided on the floor the way it should be. If LC is the best team they will get a chance to prove it and so will Jackson Co. I'm sure LC has a good team so if we are both lucky enough to make it to Friday then it should be a great matchup!

I agree.Just hope we make it to the 2nd game.Whether it's Jackson Co or Loretto

RBS got a real tough draw in the first round of this tournament because in my mind Wayne County is the 2nd best team in the state tournament. RBS is capable of winning this game, but when RBS struggles it isn't pretty at all, so this also has potential to be a very lopsided game in Wayne County's favor. But this is a senior lead group so I expect RBS to come out ready and to play a good game. Jackson County shouldn't have too much trouble in this first game, but the Lake County vs Jackson County game should be a good one. After the first game JC will be in a dog fight if they want to win out. Personally, I hope it's JC and RBS playing for the championship. Here's my thoughts on how it's going to turn out:

Round 1:

Lake County over North Green by 9

Jackson County over Loretto by 11

Scotts Hill over Cosby by 5

Wayne County over RBS 8

Semi's:

Jackson County over Lake County by 6

ill by 9

Championship:

Jackson County over Wayne County by 4

It should be a great tournament with 8 quality teams playing in it and congrats to every team for getting to the state tournament and should be very proud of their accomplishment and great season!

Swanson.You MAY be right.Wayne Co may be the 2nd best team there.Are you saying Jackson Co is the 3rd best team there?..lol..Lake Co hasn't seen Jackson co.They have seen Wayne Co.Doesn't mesan anything but Lake Co won by 10 at Martin in a camp.Wayne Co does know about the speed of Lake Co,.Again..doesn't mean anything now.The games could come down to fouls,turnovers and I believe ball handling.The other teams may have big girls that are use to playing maybe slower or half court teams.Are the guards really good ball handlers.They may be..I'm just asking.Lake Co can play a half court game or transition.Basically if the other teams have good guards ,they'll be ok.Lake co may get in foul trouble but then again,they could get 10 quick points off the press pretty quick also.Also a lot of people may not realize the Lake Co girls have won a couple State titles in AAU ball.They have went and playedm in Florida in the nationals.All the teams are going to be tough but going to come down to a lot of scenarios,handling the ball,fouls,etc.

Edited by mrbigster

Swanson.You MAY be right.Wayne Co may be the 2nd best team there.Are you saying Jackson Co is the 3rd best team there?..lol..Lake Co hasn't seen Jackson co.They have seen Wayne Co.Doesn't mesan anything but Lake Co won by 10 at Martin in a camp.Wayne Co does know about the speed of Lake Co,.Again..doesn't mean anything now.The games could come down to fouls,turnovers and I believe ball handling.The other teams may have big girls that are use to playing maybe slower or half court teams.Are the guards really good ball handlers.They may be..I'm just asking.Lake Co can play a half court game or transition.Basically if the other teams have good guards ,they'll be ok.Also a lot of people may not realize the Lake Co girls have won a couple State titles in AAU ball.They have went and playedm in Florida in the nationals.All the teams are going to be tough but going to come down to a lot of scenarios,handling the ball,fouls,etc.

if i hear one more time from lake co fans how they beat wc by 10 in a CAMP game , it was CAMP after all and a long time ago and it meant nothing , i can say hey wc beat fra in camp this summer twice so i guess they should be the division 2 state champs by that logic