Class A State pairings

greenwheel

Isn't the floor at Middle Tenn about 10 feet longer than a high school gym.Lake Co plays on a larger floor than most high schools .If it's true ,maybe those extra ten feet may help the press and give us some 10 second violations because it would be 5 more feet to the half court line.The bigger girls are going to have to run the a bigger floor.Better hope they have some good subs.Because Lake Co is going to run if given the chance.Maybe the floor isn't.Just am curious.As for rebounding.I think Lake Co out rebounded the taller Middleton team but not positive.

DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS LONGER. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A FOOTBALL FIELD COMPARED TO OUR LITTLE PLACE. LOL

I haven't said Lake Co would win the stste.Yall are the ones talking about nobody can beat yall.Saying we only lost to Wilson Central by 1.All I have said is Lake Co has as good as chance as anyone.Again.You need to read better .

Think you need to re-read your own posts. you are the one saying how LC is this LC is that they got TT and they can do this and they are #1 etc... i merely stated my prediction thats it. I hope we get to play LC since they are so good. I guess LC will be the prohibitive favorite according to your estimations. lol :popcorneater:

midtennsportsfan is an old poot that just tries to start stuff. Four years ago when Jackson County played Gleason he dogged Gleason about how bad they were and JC was going to beat them. I was at that game and enjoyed it tremendously just because of him. Gleason was up by 25 at half and could have won by 50 if they had chose to. midtennsportsfan never posted again that year. Jackson County has some classy fans like 7Awatcher and others but midtennfan has no reason to his comments. 14A has as many Gold Balls as 7A, we have had this argument before and proven it with the facts so dont go there.

Lake County had the best team in the state last year but had a bad game in the region and got put out, 3 of the top 5 teams were not at the state tournament last year. Lake County has the best team again this year and if they play their game and dont get stage fright in that big gym then Lake County will bring home the Gold Ball this year. Jackson County is very good but they havent seen a team like Lake County.

Think you need to re-read your own posts. you are the one saying how LC is this LC is that they got TT and they can do this and they are #1 etc... i merely stated my prediction thats it. I hope we get to play LC since they are so good. I guess LC will be the prohibitive favorite according to your estimations. lol :popcorneater:

Please go back and post for me that I said they are #1..But I think they are.As for T.T.Yes I think she is.But yall think the same about yall's girl.Even the #1 teams can be beaten.I think Conn.women got beat this year.I haven't said Lake co was going to win the Gold ball.Just that they have a good chance.Nothing more.Nothing less.Everybody knows Jackson Co should just go ahead and take the ball now.As for T.T.She struggled early in the Middleton game but got it going.But I promise you.She can do a lot of things with a ball and moves that some officials will probably call traveling.Does she mess up.Yes.Does she make mistakes.Yes.But she is the player that makes Lake Co go.But I also wouldn't over look Carnation Hart.Some think she is the better player of the two.

midtennsportsfan is an old poot that just tries to start stuff. Four years ago when Jackson County played Gleason he dogged Gleason about how bad they were and JC was going to beat them. I was at that game and enjoyed it tremendously just because of him. Gleason was up by 25 at half and could have won by 50 if they had chose to. midtennsportsfan never posted again that year. Jackson County has some classy fans like 7Awatcher and others but midtennfan has no reason to his comments. 14A has as many Gold Balls as 7A, we have had this argument before and proven it with the facts so dont go there.

Lake County had the best team in the state last year but had a bad game in the region and got put out, 3 of the top 5 teams were not at the state tournament last year. Lake County has the best team again this year and if they play their game and dont get stage fright in that big gym then Lake County will bring home the Gold Ball this year. Jackson County is very good but they havent seen a team like Lake County.

I was going to touch on that but we didn't make it so it would have probably looked stupid.Just had that 1 game that we didn't bring it.I actually thought Lake Co was the best team last year and really think they are at least 10 points better than this years Lake Co team.Just myn opinion.Lake Co was quicker on defense last year and Miriah Matthews..5 for 5 in the State tournament as a junior was back again as a senior.

Clarkrange - 8 gold, JC - 7 gold, Pickett County - 4 gold. Nineteen gold balls for 7A teams. 14A has that many??? Bradford has 7 so where are the other 12???

I have just completed reading this thread, and no offense to anyone that has posted, but if any of you know ptguard12 and they will post their opinion, pay very close attention to what they say. They are the best source on A ball in state.

I am only interested in 1 game at this point 11:30 am, but will happily watch all the others, looking forward to seeing my buddies and hope to make some new ones

Clarkrange - 8 gold, JC - 7 gold, Pickett County - 4 gold. Nineteen gold balls for 7A teams. 14A has that many??? Bradford has 7 so where are the other 12???

according to tssaa web site it , 7a jc-7 cr-8, pickett-5 for 20

14a bradford-6, peabody-2,union city-1 humbolt-2 for 11

Greenfield we all know that midten is over the top and definitely exaggerates in just about every way. Gleason was the best team the year they won it and proved it on the floor, but for you to say that Lake County was better than Jackson County last year is not true. All the teams have to play on the same floor so again this year the best team will win. If its Lake County then we will congratulate them and say they deserved it and those of us that know basketball will never say that a team that didn't even make it was the best team. Good luck to all the teams and all the young ladies playing and especially to those young ladies from Jackson County!